I have to know

MickeyFan410

Earning My Ears
How you get to disney.(car, plane, bus, etc.)I get to Disney by a car...my Dad won't fly! It takes us two days to get to the world and we want to get there so fast, but it takes forever.:mad: But, the days get shorter as you get older so it doesn't take that long anymore!:p Let me know how you get there!

We flew in 4th grade, 7th, grade, and 8th grade. Then in 9th grade it didn't look like we were going to Disney World, so I begged my parents and we made a really cheap vacation. We drove, stayed at Orlando World Center or something for very cheap.............my mom does priceline...................Then we stayed at The Dolphin the same way.........and we had days left over on our park hoppers, so we used the remaining days to get into the parks.

We fly to florida (tampa/st pete, orlando, ft myers, usually one of them) and then get a rental car and drive to disney.

We always fly to the Orlando airport and have a towncar pick us up and take us to our hotel.

We fly to Orlando then we usually get a rental car and drive to our hotel. We did the Mears shuttle on time and it was horrible so we didn't do it again. And the rental car places haven't been to good either.

we go by car...al lthe time..lol..they say w eithre stay in a nice disney hotel or we stay in a dinky hotel..i was like hotel! its not that bad comming from md..i sleep a lot but this yr i get to drive down! woopwoop...man 12hrs in a car isnt all that fun tho

We always fly to the Orlando airport and have a towncar pick us up and take us to our hotel.

Yea same for us except we usually go to the store before to get something to drink! We have had a stretch limo before and it was really cool!!!Flying is the only way to do it!Even more when your from Michigan!;) ;)

my mom doesnt fly either...we take the amtrak auto train. the station is in lorton VA, which is about a 5 hour drive from southern NY. The actual train ride is about 14 hours, but its overnight and dinner and breakfast is served. The other station is in sanford FL, which is about a 45 minute ride. It's fun and convinient. And your car is put on the train, so you don't need to rent a car. It's a bit long, but it gives you a lot more room than a two hour car ride, and its a little bit more relaxing. If you want to anything more about it, pm me!

we used to fly and rent a car but now we just drive everytime and I LOVE driving! It's like 15 hours but the whole way I watch movies(we have 2 portable DVD players) so it makes the time fly by(and a sleep a lot too!)

We fly from Manchester Airport. We usually fly into Sanford Airport but this year we're flying into Orlando International. Then we hire a car and drive from the airport to our hotel. I love flying because it makes me really excited and arriving at the airport in Manchester makes you realise that it wont be long and you'll be in WDW:Pinkbounc :bounce:

we've driven twice (once when i was 2 so i dont remember it, all i know is we drove from neew jersey and it took forever!) but its a 14 hour drive from kentucky :mad: so we prefer to fly to the orlando airport and then rent a car and drive to disney. good luck...i hope you can somehow pursuade your dad to fly! new jersey is a looong drive!

We fly from Manchester airport into Orlando and then either get a hire car or get picked up.

we fly then mears bus takes us to our hotel i don' think it is so bad

I have flown and have driven. We have driven and taken three days (2.5 which isn't bad at all) and we have driven it all in under two days (which makes you want to kill my father!!!).

The last time we flew my dad went home about three days before us. Due to an error we ended up with a limo instead of a towncar picking us up so I got to arrive at Disney in a limo...talk about a mob. We were out of the limo, checked in and to our room in under 5 minutes. They checked us in from the van because we had a really BIG crowd. Well, my dad secretly arranged for the limo to come back and pick us up so we got to ride back to the airport in a limo. It was the bomb!!!

I sometimes go in a plane but since i live like 3 hours away :D my family and i usually go in the car

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter