I have some Community Board threads

SandraM

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone;
I'm totally stunned by the loss of our UK boards.
I have some threads from the Community Board that I looked at over the last 3 weeks stored in my History on Internet Explorer. If anyone can let me know how to put these on to our new boards I'll be happy to do so. It's not much, but it might help a little?
I have from page 6 on of the tributes to Freda (LEECHIE), and wonder if there is some way to let Geoff know what has happened - he seemed to be finding some comfort in the boards and it would be awful to think that he might not be able to find us.
Maybe other people have threads stored in their History that could be re-posted?
Good luck everyone,
Sandra

Sandra

On the face of it, I have hundreds of threads in my History folder, but when I try to connect to them I just get the same error message I receive when I try to log onto the UK boards. Can you actually access your threads?

Hi Debbie,
Yes I can access the threads in my history - the trick seems to be not to do it online as then the page is updated, so your "old" information is replaced by the error message. But if you look at your threads when offline, they are still there - that's what works for me anyhow.
Regards,
Sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter