I have ?'s about netflix and need a free trial code

Neelloc

In the tiki tiki tiki tiki room!
Can anyone answer some questions about netflix?

I'm thinking of joining for a few months.....DH and I have become addicted to "The Amazing Race" and after searching, netflix seems to have all the seasons available.

What does netflix consider a boxed series? Is it counted as one DVD or does each DVD in the series count as a set?

Also, does anyone have any codes or offers that extend past the basic 2 week free 2 week trial period?

Thanks!!!

I dont have codes but I suggest going though one of the rewards programs for money or points back. I want to say I made $25 off of it.

I just checked an dthey are broken down by disk.. so for example Season 1 has 4 disks you get 1 at a time.

Thanks Lisa!

I have another question. To further elaborate, if season 1 has 4 disks, and I have a plan that allows 3 out at a time, is it possible that they'd send me the first 3 disks, and when I send one back, I get the 4th?

What if I put several seasons in my cue? Can I indicate what order I'd like to receive them in, so I avoid something like getting 2 disks of season one, 1 disk from season 3, and so on? I guess what I am trying to say is that we'd want to watch them in order.

Thanks!

I dont think netflix skips items in the queue and jumps to the next.. at least it hasn't happened so far with me. Some items that state they have a short wait tend to ship to me from a distribution center a little further away.

so unless the do indeed skip long waits and your waiting on disc 4 than you may start a new season.... if that makes sense. but they will always come in the right order within the seasons.

I just checked and ebates is giving $18 back.. if your a new member you also get $5 when you sign up.

I am a avid amazing race fan as well and just so you know the only seasons currently available on dvd are the first and seventh season. The rest of the seasons you can save to your queue but the release dates of those are unknown. I just don't want you to be disappointed when you find out only two seasons are available! You can watch old seasons on the fox reality channel though if you get that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter