I Have It Too

mushumadness

<font color=ff6633>Shopaholic<br><font color=cc339
I got my confirmation today

I have skin cancer like my sister

I dont think this year can get much worse you know

aww you poor thing,hugs and lots of pixie dust coming to you!

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}
*******pd*******

hope you get better soon!

:grouphug: I'm so sorry to hear your bad news Anna, I hope that whatever needs to be done is sorted quickly and that you can put all this worry behind you :grouphug:

Thinking of you :wizard:

Anna ~ Very sorry to hear your news. I gathered from your holiday post that the news wasn't good :hug:

I'm so sorry but presumably they have caught it early? You must keep out of the sun now to prevent any more episodes - or wear total sunblock.
Lots of :grouphug:

So sorry to hear that Anna hope everything goes well for you. I will be glad when this weekend is over yours is the third piece of bad news i have heard since yesterday. One friend has just found out she has a tear in her retina and my oldest friends dad had an heart attack testerday.

Oh Anna I am so sorry to hear this. What a horrible time your having at the moment. I hope you get better soon.

Love
Michelle
pixiedust:

Oh Anna I am so sorry, Im sending loads of pixie dust. :wizard: pixiedust: Keep us updated and chin up. :grouphug:

I hope they have caught it in time

sending you lots of :wizard: pixiedust: :tink: and :grouphug:

I'm a skin cancer survivor. You are, too! Good luck with the treatment--feel free to p.m. me with questions/if you need support.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter