I have great news....

Hnymoon@Dixie

When I win the lottery I want to live in Cinderell
I got a promotion! I'm soo psyched! I had started looking for another job because I felt I deserved one last year & didn't get it. So when I went into my review this time I didn't expect it because I hadn't pushed the issue like I did last year. Then.......WOW! I got a really nice raise & a new title, Senior Buyer! Its not the most prestegious thing in the world but its nice all the same! Just wanted to share my happy news with all of my friends here on the DIS!:Pinkbounc

Congratulations:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc from one Kathleen to another.

I take it back .... Work doesn't stink anymore. Are you out there? Can you hear me? I take it back! Sunnier days are ahead, if I don't fall flat on my face!

Also, moderators--------- the more I look at my post I think I should have put it in the congrats section, not sure??? Move this if I messed up! Thanks!

;)

That is great news!!!!!!! :bounce: Thanks for sharing your happiness, and congratulations!!!!!!!

Congratulations! It is so nice when our hard work is recognized. Enjoy your new position.

Hey, That's great news! Congratulations! :)

:D Great news!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! and I think your new title sounds very prestigious!

That is great news! Congratulations! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter