I have been bitten....I am enjoying every minute!

EToo

Earning My Ears
The weather is fine and the concierge service is wonderful. I am sitting on my balcony on the 14th floor of the contempoary enjoying the sunshine and looking out over the castle. I am enjoying my white wine and very good snacks. Lois and Patricia are great helping with all reservations. Water juice and sodas are left in the frig. each morning. They have wonderful deserts from the California grill each night. We get our desert and drink and head for our balcony to watch WISHES. We turn the TV on channel 20 and hear the entire story.
It is pretty crowded in the parks but using the advice here and getting an early start and fast passes as often as possible works great. We are usually back for a swim by 2:00 each day.
My dh and ds are at disney quest. We are headed for MK for E-night later tonight.
We have been on several rides that have broken down for short periods of time. We spent 40 minutes in Pirates of the carribbean yesterday. They gave us a front of the line pass for any ride for our inconvience. Today splash mountain closed a short time. We can use that fast pass tonight.magical vacation. They said any time today.
Well better head out. Sending pixie dust to all on these boards. Thanks to everyone for helping us plan this magical vacation!

princess:

Glad you are having a good time! :) We were on the 14th floor at the Contemporary in April and really enjoyed it. We had a lake view and it was awesome!

Have fun with the rest of your trip!

Jill

Have a drink for us! Enjoy!:wave::drinking1

Just played "what would your "perfect" Disney day be?" with the kids on the way home from hockey practice!

I ended my perfect day with a Lapu Lapu watching Wishes from the balcony of our Poly LVC room. (with the kids crashed out on the pillow with HUGE smiles on their faces)!!:teeth:

-cortegro

Alright, Etoo!!!!

Great to hear that you're enjoying the good life of a lounge lizard!

I've GOT to stay on the CR's 14th floor!
It is on my "TO DO" list!
PLUS.....Ya'll are killing me with all these wonderful reports!!!

Enjoy and take pictures!!!!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter