I have a ticketing question

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Mom2k&a, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Mom2k&a

Mom2k&a Earning My Ears

I currently have 4 day basic passes for the week of the 13th. Due to budget constrants I did not want to pay the $35 per ticket to upgrade to hopper, but I was wondering if we could add hopper on our last day for just that day? So we go to one park each day for the first 3 days and on the fourth pay to have that made into hopper. If it is possible about how much would that cost?

Thanks,
    Jill

2. canwegosoon

canwegosoon DIS Veteran

I believe it is the same 1 or 10 days $35. Up to you, we hop, my best friend doesn't :cool1:

3. eblack0409

eblack0409 DIS Veteran

The park hopper option is $35 no matter if it's for 1 day or 10....so if you are going to add it for one day...it adds for the entire trip! :cheer2:

4. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

Pay the same either way so do it and go more than once. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

5. seashoreCM

seashoreCM All around nice guy.

For Magic Your Way tickets you already have, prior to use or within 14 days of first use:

Adding hopping at Disney costs $35. regardless of how many days were on the ticket, how many days remain, or whether you bought the ticket at a discount.

You may not consume two park days off of the same non-hopping ticket for the purpose of visiting two theme parks on the same day.

Disney hints:
    http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm