I have a question about rules for disboards

lexis53

Mouseketeer
Is it ok with the TOS to have another member send spam? I recently received some and see that this same member is saying negative things about lodging options while pumping up said member's business. I know this doesn't fly at other boards I am a member of.

I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask:D

A moderator will have to tell you if it violates rules but I think it's rude. I'd appreciate a PM with the members name. I want to be sure not to give any credibility to that member.

I think the thing to do is to click on one of the moderators names at the top and ask them. I know they check the boards often however, so they will see your post soon. The board does not allow advertising and I would think "pumping" a business you own would qualify as adverstising. (NOTE: Sponsors are allowed to adverstise i.e, the Swan/Dolphin, Fl Tours!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter