I have a favor to ask please

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
I am having some computer issues tonight and will not be able to get back into the VMK and I only bought 1 Peter PAn hat all week-end, I know nothing like waiting til the last minute.

I need at least 3 more if anyone has a mule and can pick me up some I would be ever so greatful!

I do not want gifts I will give you something of equal value for them.

There is just no way VMK is going to load for me before closing.

Thanks so much

Mal

I'm sorry, but it won't let me back on. They close those doors early don't they?
Kim

Mal

think I still have some extra but vmk closed now so will check tomorrow , I know one definitely extra but not sure if others

Mal, I know I have plenty of extras. I bought four hats and mules bought one each. Let me know if you still need the hats when we are logged on tomorrow. I may not get on until afternoon as I have a doctor appointment.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

I know that I have one extra. If you still need it, just PM me. And we can try to meet up.

I hate to mooch off of Mal's thread ... but this weekend was very, very busy for me. I spent 95% of my computer time working on a project. So, I didn't get a hat. If someone has an extra, I have a 3-Musketeers hat to trade. Thanks!

I baught one and I'd gladly give it for inferno when the time comes around! I mean, I wont be able to be the boy who can fly, but I'll have my cool hair. :cool1:

Tampa said:
I baught one and I'd gladly give it for inferno when the time comes around! I mean, I wont be able to be the boy who can fly, but I'll have my cool hair. :cool1:

Technically this was not a wish or trade thread Tampa.

I have moved my own thread over to the wish board.;)now.

in case anyone is wondering why I need 3.

1 for my DS character Mickeetoo
2 for my secondary characters one I (used ) to play everyday but for the last week and a half they have not seen the light of day ;) or night.

thanks for the offers I will PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!