I HATE to beg but ...

tink_sparkles84

Spring Advantage 2006 CP
I really would like a tag!! I WISH the Tag Fairy would tag me :wizard: ... *Sigh* ... maybe one day ... :hourglass :rolleyes:

SHHHHH.... If you ask they wont come!!! Its like Santa if you see him thats it, its all over....

degrassi26 said:
What is a tag? Just wondering :)

Something written under your name in color ... usually something interesting about you, or funny ... like under Horizons16 (Steve) is says "Kawabunga!"
And there are tons of others ... just look at people's posts and under thier username ... I'm not sure how exactly your "chosen" to get tagged ... but it's worth it! :) :teeth:

Sometimes its something silly that you have said like... I wear two left shoes or something like that....

Terrible example. I apologize.

tink_sparkles84 said:
I really would like a tag!! I WISH the Tag Fairy would tag me :wizard: ... *Sigh* ... maybe one day ... :hourglass :rolleyes:

well, you could go over to the Tech Board and ask one of the moderators/tech guys to help you out and put a colored tag under your name. Or you can just wait and be surprised by the Tag Fairy :) lol

I think I'd much rather be surprised ... kinda takes the fun out of it if I do it myself, ya know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter