I Hate Marshmallow Peeps

I bought sour watermelon peeps and bubble gum peeps for my kids but haven't tasted them. We shall see...

I have always loved Peeps! They're especially good toasted over a campfire. :)

And I love all spring flowers!! I am chomping at the bit to see my daffodils, hyacinths and tulips come up!! :)

I love spring flowers, too! They are so cheerful after the cold winter. I printed "Daffodils" by Wordsworth for my daughter and gave her a daffodil on her birthday to keep in her room until it blooms. My MIL misunderstood DH and thought I was searching for a daffodil for myself and brought me a pot. They have bloomed and are gorgeous. The ones in my yard are getting ready to pop out.

DH was talking last weekend about building a 2nd firepit in a wooded area of our yard where he wants to put a picnic table. So, that gave me the idea to roast peeps this Saturday night. We can't wait!

To mix things up a little, EB is bringing birthday cake flavored peeps since the kids like birthday cake ice cream (which I think is nasty!).

LOVE my Peeps, but only the original yellow-color chicks. None of those other fancy-schmancy colors and shapes, nor holiday styles, for me! Give me a Russell Stover solid milk chocolate bunny to bite the ears off of (to start with) and some Cadbury caramel eggs and I'm a happy camper.

Doesn't anyone sell those hollow chocolate eggs anymore? They're split into a top and bottom and you can fill it with jelly beans or other small candy. Neither CVS, Target, nor Walmart had them.

I DID see one of my favorite sights at Walmart.....several hollow bunnies with their ears or heads broken off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter