I Hate Marshmallow Peeps

I love Peeps. But I'm with you on the cheap chocolate and the waxy jelly beans - no, thank you.

Not a big fan of Peeps or jelly beans. What happened to Cadburry eggs? I remember them being so good and lately...they taste too sweet. Is it because I am getting older or did someone switch the recipe? Big fan of the Reese's Eggs and I like the candy bunnies. They sell chocolate crosses here and I am sure they taste good but something just seems a bit...I don't know..about eating the cross.

I hate peeps and Cadbury cream eggs. Most Easter candy all except for those Cadbury mini eggs. I love tulips though

I love Russell Stover dark chocolate covered marshmallow eggs. And dark chocolate Cadbury mini-eggs (no filling in those, just solid dark chocolate).

He named it Nabisco and checked on it every day, tucked away in a little kleenex-nest in the back of his sock drawer. He had it for about a month before my MIL finally found it and threw it out. It pulls at my heartstrings to think of that little boy and his pet peep!

Omg this is the cutest story! I've always disliked peeps because I don't like marshmallows, but now I just can't see them being anything but cute little pets. <3

I enjoy Peeps only if they're stale. And I prefer the bunny ones over the chick ones. I have no idea why since they both taste the same. And even though Reese's PB cups are one of my favorite candies, I don't care for the Reese's eggs. There's too much peanut butter in them. I do however like the big Reese's bunny (more chocolate than peanut butter in those) I usually splurge on one each Easter season. I always used to like the Cadbury creme eggs (like to the point of having a problem lol) Now, not as much. I don't even think I've had one this year. BUT the Cadbury CARAMEL eggs??? Don't get in my way!!! Those things are dangerous!!! Not a big fan of jelly beans either. And have never really been a fan of the "fake" generic brands of Easter candy. Except the big solid bunnies. Reminds me of my dad. We didn't have much growing up but each of us always got a 1lb solid chocolate bunny for Easter and I remember my dad always breaking a piece off and dipping it in the peanut butter. That was the best.

Peeps don't even taste like marshmallow...must be all of that artificial coloring. Yuck.

I love the small Cadbury hard chocolate eggs that have the pastel candy coating on them...not sure if they have a name. They look similar to the Robin's Egg whoppers but are just chocolate inside.

Also gross: Jordan Almonds.

I hate Peeps too. I love the Reese's eggs, Robin's Eggs, and the Cadbury Eggs (small candy coated ones with the chocolate inside), not the Creme Eggs!
I admit that I do like some of those cheap jelly beans, the grape flavor but nothing beats the jelly belly flavors.

I refuse to buy those gross hollow bunnies with the weird candy eyes. That isn't chocolate, its blasphemy that they are labeled "chocolate" bunny.

Not a big fan of Peeps or jelly beans. What happened to Cadburry eggs? I remember them being so good and lately...they taste too sweet. Is it because I am getting older or did someone switch the recipe? Big fan of the Reese's Eggs and I like the candy bunnies. They sell chocolate crosses here and I am sure they taste good but something just seems a bit...I don't know..about eating the cross.

Hershey makes Cadbury eggs for the US now, and use their own chocolate instead of the delicious Cadbury kind. :( Not nearly as good as they used to be.

Marshmallow peeps give my taste buds the creeps! Robin eggs are good. Reese's peanut butter eggs are the best.

I was sitting here thinking, "Jeez, how can someone bad mouth spring flowers?? That's pretty grouchy!" But then I realized there is an Easter flower that I DO hate, and that's Easter Lilies. Why? Because they are extremely toxic to cats and most people have no idea. No warning labels or anything on these things, so countless numbers of them are unwittingly brought into homes with cats every year. And many cats end up dead or nearly dead because of it.

I also am not a fan of peeps and never buy them. However, a few years ago my boss said they are great for making s'mores. She calls them peep mores. Apparently the sugar on the outside gets carmelized and tastes wonderful. I have been meaning to try it for a few years now and never remembered to get any until it was s'more making time and by then of course it was long past Easter and there were no peeps to be had. I remembered to get some this year to try it and they are currently cooling their heels in the freezer.

Come on summer!!!

Another Robins Egg lover here!!! I can only buy one small pkg each year, because once I dig in, I cannot stop myself. I can eat maybe one Peep per holiday, but they have to be good and stale LOL.

I used to just drool over Cadbury Eggs. Now, either they've changed or I've changed. Blecch.

I'll eat anything Sweetart now. Peeps, I can take them or leave them.

I also hate marshmallow peeps and I'll raise you hating Cadbury eggs...:P

When I was little, everyone in my house loved Cadbury Eggs and I just thought they were the most disgusting thing ever. Now that I am older, I still don't like them but it's okay because I also discovered I didn't like Cadbury chocolate, so I don't mind that they fill bad tasting chocolate with a terrible cream filling.

I am not a fan of most Easter candy, but I love sponge candy. (it's a regional thing) so I will do what I can to get my hands on that. My father loved black jelly beans. I on the other hand thought my mom gave them to me because she didn't like me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter