I had No idea!

CrystalSun

My baby boy loves Tinkerbelle!
:cloud9:

I've lived 45 minutes from WDW for about 13 years....and yesterday was my first visit. My mom and I took my 3 1/2 yr old son to MK....cried when I saw the fireworks over the castle...spent literally HOURS walking around the park (feel like I've been beat up today too! lol) definitly would've spent MORE hours walking around looking at everything I missed.

Now I've decided I'm going to buy annual passes for my son and I :woohoo:
That covers all of the parks right? and parking too?

Dylans ready right now too! (he's got his bag all packed and keeps saying "we're going back to disney, I'm ready!")

I feel foolish to have waited!
:love: :love: :love:

It's kind of funny, you've lived there for so long not knowing what you were missing. I've never lived anywhere near there and I'd dreamed all my life of going to WDW!!! Now I dream of going back!!!:rotfl:

I hope that you and your son have many more dreams and adventures in Walt Disney World.

(Take pictures and post them here too so we can see! :thumbsup2)

Thank you both for the warm welcome! I'll be uploading my pictures tomorrow (no room on the hard drive a.t.m. lol) and I'll try and post a few then. I wish I lived closer, I'd love to be a cast member! (not in a costume tho....I've lived here so long I know how hot it can get in august).

My favorite part of the park was the fireworks at the end....was that tinkerbell a real person? It really looked like it. Thanks again! :disrocks:

Oh! and Hiro's my favorite Hero too! :teleport:

:tinker:

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Dis(ney, that is)!! I got tears in my eyes picturing your little boy all packed and ready to go...wish I was that close :guilty:

My plan is to retire nearby, work at WDW and become my grandchildren's Favorite Grandma. Since my kids are 6 and 9 that will be a while...but hey, nothing wrong with planning ahead!! :thumbsup2

CrystalSun said:
was that tinkerbell a real person? It really looked like it. Thanks again! :disrocks:

Oh! and Hiro's my favorite Hero too! :teleport:

:tinker:

Nope....Pure 100% unadulterated fairy! Welcome!!!!!!

MickeyT said:
Nope....Pure 100% unadulterated fairy! Welcome!!!!!!

Now why oh why did that make me wanna cry!? I miss being a kid!

YEA! I convinced everybody (at my cost for sure) that we'll ALL have fun with AP's next year!!!!

Can I say YEAH again?! :dancer: :jumping1: :dogdance:

As someone said before Welcome to the Dark Side.....you have now been bitten by the Disney Bug!! :wave2:

I love it so much I bought into it with DVC and hope some day to retire to Orlando and work for the Mouse. You are one lucky person to be so close.

Now lets all chant.....One of Us, One of Us

Welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter