I got the Star Wars Clone Wars House Party!!!

Harvest02

DIS Veteran
WoW!!!! Was I shocked when they e-mailed me to let me know I had been selected. I have applied for probably half a dozen already, but nothing until this one! I have 2 boys who are 11 and 8, and they are HUGE Star Wars fans!!! They are so excited. I have never hosted one, so I don't know that to expect. This should be fun! Guess I am going to let my kids invite about 5 kids each, and have their parents come too. We could do a pitch-in and the adults could talk a little, we could watch the Clone Wars with the kids too. So cool! Anyone else get selected for this party??? Any ideas you have would be great!!!

Just go to House Party.com. They have many parties listed, and after you apply, they will contact you either way if you are selected to participate. I have never hosted one, but sounds like it will be fun. I heard about it on these darn DIS boards!!!! Imagine that! Hope you can apply and get one! I may become a House Party addict too(besides a DIS addict!!!):lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter