I got the Canon HouseParty!

Jen_in_NH

<font color=deeppink>waffles and snow seem to go t
I'm so excited! I've applied for a bunch of these, but never got one! WooHoo!!!!!

Just thought I'd share :)

I'm still jealous of you all that got the Fisher Price one. ;)

Some DISser's showed me this website www.houseparty.com You apply to host a party for a product on a certain day, and then they send you samples, coupons, etc to use for the party. They want you to set up a page on thier website with pictures, etc from your party.

This one is a Canon scrapbooking party, so they send you a bunch of scrapbooking stuff.

The Fisher Price one sent you a bunch of new Fisher Price toys. That sounded cool too.

I wanted the canon one but since I don't have an email I guess no luck here.

I did get the fisher price one and it is awesome. My son loves all the new toys.

I wanted the canon one but since I don't have an email I guess no luck here.

I did get the fisher price one and it is awesome. My son loves all the new toys.

That party pack made me wish mine were little again.

My DS is only 7 months but so since we got the toys last week he's started pulling him self up on them and dancing with the music. Now I can't say its the toys LOL but I'm sure they helped. I can't wait until my actual party so that the other kids can play.

I got the cannon one too & it's my first one ever....I'm so excited!:woohoo:

:cool1:

have a great party!

I just signed up for the Barilla party.
Hope i get it! it would be a great fall party!

No party for me. All I get is turned down, and most of the time, not even the sorry no party for you email :confused:

I didnt' get in to the Star Wars one because I supposedly didn't repond in time, although I never got an email!?!

So I logged in to the House Party site today and I *think* I was accepted into the Canon Scrapbooking one - although I am really not sure how I can tell?!?!?! I just checked and I have no email on that one either... strange!

Can someone help me determine if I was really selected or not? I honestly can't tell...

Congratulations! I just signed up at the houseparty site and saw the Canon party! I would love that one, I hope you have fun!

I got accepted for the Canon one. My first - I'm excited!!:goodvibes

Good for you! Have fun with it!

I have yet to get chosen for one but I just keep trying....

Allyson

What is everyone doing for the party? I checked out the favors and there are some downloads for recipe cards,stationary, and photo thank you cards. I'm thinking of going to Michaels and picking up some scrapbooking supplies so guests can do one or 2 pages at the party. Any other ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter