I got my original flights back

Kimberlyfamilyfv

DIS Veteran
I first purchased my tickets in october or so for florida. we are leaving may 22 - and returning the 29 are connections are bmi - stl - mco flying on AA. We got the tickets for 147.90 with taxes per person. Well for the first few months after i booked my flight my reservations were fine. Then out of the blue they canceled my connection and rerouted us through chicago. Needless to say I was very unhappy. By re routing us through chicago it added 3 hours on to our travel plans. If it had not been for the fabulous deal that we got on the tickets I am not so sure that i would not of canceled them and rebooked somewhere else.

Well today i am happy to report they opened back up my original flight and this morning I got back my original flights. yeah me :cheer2: :cheer2:

We bought tickets through Orbitz on United last August for this March. United did the same thing. Bumped us off a direct flight and gave us a four hour layover on the way back. Needless to say I was very unhappy with the changes. I called Orbitz and they made changes to our flights so we are still on a direct flight down and a one hour layover coming back. They didn't charge us a fee to change flights since United bumped us. Thank goodness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter