• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got my letter today!!!

TinkerBell210

CP Merchandise Cast Member for Spring 2006!!!
:Pinkbounc :cheer2: Hey Guys!! I finally got my letter today, after what felt like a super long time. I will be doing merchandising and my check in date is Jan 11Th!! Anyone else checking in on jan. 11th!! :) Talk to ya guys later!! I cant wait to see you all down there!!
~*Joanne :cheer2:

Good for you Tink!! Can't wait to see you there--I don't know my check-in yet, I'm still waiting! gah! :sad1: Time for you to start the official countdown!

Horizons and Natty...heard anything....anything at all?? :listen:

Congratulations! When was your interview, I'm still waiting on mine and getting more and more anxious by the day.

Hey Guys-- My interview was the 27th and like I said I just heard today- the 11th of November- so it took about 16 days! :) You'll get yours soon guys!!! And I cant wait to see you all down there!
~*joanne

My son received his letter today as well and he is so excited. His interview was on Oct. 27 and he is working in Operations. I don't know his check in day yet, is that listed on the information?
(Sorry to interrupt your thread)

Linda, Mom to Matt in Spring Advantage 05!

Still waiting on those audition folks....but that's alright. It's actually kind of slipped my mind because I already have my check-in date and all (Jan 11th by the way! :teeth: ). But hopefully I'll get a call this week...

finally, someone else with the same check-in date! sweet! I'll be seeing you there Joanne! :wave:

TinkerBell210 said:
:Pinkbounc :cheer2: Hey Guys!! I finally got my letter today, after what felt like a super long time. I will be doing merchandising and my check in date is Jan 11Th!! Anyone else checking in on jan. 11th!! :) Talk to ya guys later!! I cant wait to see you all down there!!
~*Joanne :cheer2:

Well Joanne, I got my letter yesterday, get there the 11th and will be doing merchandise!
Steve

Lindamary123 said:
I don't know his check in day yet, is that listed on the information?
When he goes on the website to accept the offer, there is a section that lets him choose his arrival and departure dates. The later in January he goes, the later he will return in May.
Oh, and Congratulations Joanne!

Aww u guys are soo cute! Thanks- we should def. have a jan 11th meetup- good idea horizons!!
~*joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter