I Got It!!

As a special request from Nancy:

My CP dates are Jan 5- May 15th. Check in and check out. But that's all I know right now. I hope to see a lot of you in the world! Especially with the pod cast cruise coming up! :banana:

Congratulations!!

Let us know where you are in the World and I am sure alot of us will stop by and wish you well!!

Congrats! I knew you'd get in! :goodvibes
I hope to see you around! Do you know which park you'll be at yet?

I'm applying for another internship for the Spring - hopefully I'll see you there!

As for posting a blog...I wonder if I should/could do that too? Where would one do this?

I know I can't do a vlog...I'm not computer savvy enough to do that.

I think this is going to have to be a pre-cruise field trip, Alyssa. Make sure you let us know what days you're there, so we're sure to harrass...um, I mean visit...you!

I think this is going to have to be a pre-cruise field trip, Alyssa. Make sure you let us know what days you're there, so we're sure to harrass...um, I mean visit...you!

We won't embarrass you or anything........:rolleyes1

Lavender_Blue- I don't know yet. That's the only downer. I don't find out until my second day there. I hope that I'll be going to more than one park though. It's just fast food basically, so it's not as hard as some other things, but we'll see.

Oh gosh...I could imagine that conversation! Hahaha!
You won't embarrass me. I'll feel special. ^_^

Mindy- Harass away. I've dealt with people swearing at me because we weren't seating for their movie yet.:rolleyes: I doubt disgruntled Disney guest are worse than Dads with tats taking their son(s) to see "Transformers". Lol

congrats alyssa! you'll have to tell me everything about the disney college program! I'm thinking of doing it!:goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter