I got a PIN!

JediBonas

DIS Veteran
Sorry, just had to share with people who might understand my excitement. I've been hoping to receive one since we started going to Disney in 2013 and have signed up for everything I can in hopes to receive one and I finally got one today! It's not even for the dates we're going (and we got the same discount with our BB) so I can't use it but at least I know I'm on some kind of list now.
:jumping1:

Congrats! I've never gotten one either, and I imagine I'd be just as excited as you are to receive one. :)

What kind of discount does the pin number offer? Curious to know.

Congrats!!! Maybe a silly question, but how is it delivered? Email? And, if so, may I ask what the subject line and "From" alias is? (Wishful thinking on my part, and probably not likely that I'll get one soon, but I have SO MANY unopened emails sitting in my Gmail's "Promotion" folder, I definitely wouldn't want to miss this one!!)

Thanks for the info. I share in your excitement! Are u booking with this offer?

I got one as well A couple months ago for dates I couldn't use, but I was just as excited! My husband didn't get the excitement since it was for the wrong dates lol

LOL...yeah, not the right dates for us either; but, I'm excited that someone is getting them!

Delivered via email from Disney Destinations. We won't be using it, we booked a bounce back last Oct for this Nov :)

Yep, they came out this morning via email. I got the same one. Unfornately dates ended 8/27 and we are going 9/5

too bad. Once you get one the chances of getting another are slim. I got one when I opened a disney visa card. I got an email and also a letter in the mail.

Can you tell me what you signed up for that might have gotten you a pin?

30% w/ park hopper is a great pin.

too bad. Once you get one the chances of getting another are slim. I got one when I opened a disney visa card. I got an email and also a letter in the mail.

Can you tell me what you signed up for that might have gotten you a pin?

30% w/ park hopper is a great pin.

The email started with referencing our trip in Oct, so I'm assuming it was that trip that generated it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter