I got a great rate for the Boardwalk through Travelocity. Any feedback?

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
I got the Boardwalk Inn, a standard room, for an average rate of $270 for the dates of 2/3-2/7. Now this is without taxes or the extra $25 a night I will have to pay for my daughter turning 18, but I think its still a great rate. :thumbsup2Got it through Travelocity. Needed either two rooms at a moderate or a deluxe that slept five.

I see a lot people here book through Orbitz, but not as many through Travelocity. Was it easy to link to MDE? Is it easy to add kids to the reservation?

Wow that sounds like a great deal!

I did go look at the rates on the disney website out of curiosity and saw that during that rates you could also stay at Yacht Club for $279/night through the early spring discount they have going.

I didn't realize deluxes got that cheap during the year. Pretty sweet. :)

~Cari~ pluto:

Last edited:

Well its Disney's discount topped with a 15% off code from Travelocity with no cap on it that ran for one weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!