I found my way back here but....

tracymiami

Mouseketeer
... how come it only says that I have posted 4 messages when other people seem to have really high numbers, surely you could not have posted over 1000 messages in a few days!!!!

It may end up saying over 100 when i post this (which I was on before the boards went down) so I want to post this to check. Am I being stupid!!!

Also all my messages have gone can I do anything about that.

Thanks all, so sorry about the the site going mad, I bet everyone is gutted I know I am.

Take care

Tracy:confused:

Hi Tracy! :)

Glad to see you found us all here!!

I think you'll find that the ones with high post counts are those that have been on the US Boards for quite a time - I know that's how come I've got my number. Sadly I've lost my 1500 from the UK Boards like everyone else. :(

Everything that was on the UK Boards is lost which is incredibly sad for everyone here. So looks like we're all having to start from scratch again.

Love, Astrid

Hey Astrid

It has taken me a while to figure out what was going on as the message was a little unclear, so I kept checking back and realised that it was never going to work so I emailnd and that is how I got here.

I know about 1000 people have probably asked this but how did it happen??

Thanks for your help

Take care

Hugs

T:eek:

Hi Tracy - Are we the only two here!!! :)

I think the answer to your question is 'nobody knows'!! I think the server just went kaput (or something else very technical that I don't even begin to understand!!).

There's quite a few other posts around and about that explain it a lot better than that though.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Love, Astrid

Hi Tracy - before we had the UK site we had a UK Board here on the US site ( LOL! Sounds more complicated than it is!) So those of us who were here before we shifted over have pre-existing postcounts - and some of us were here prior to having any UK board........ however, I've lost thousands off my post count since we have had a major crash or two earleier on on this site.
For those who've been since the early days of the DIS, the software then didn't register postcounts - in fact, we didn't have to register! So although some of us posted like madmen ( or women :D) then, they weren't counted!
Good to see you here :)

Hi Tracy,

Glad you've found us!

As Shirley has said, I found the US site here first and didn't even notice the UK boards.

Then, I moved over to the dedicated UK site and continued to post here as well.

This is why I've a few more posts than you :rolleyes:

Hiya Tracey

I am really glad that you have found your way back, i do hope that the Tech staff can put up some kind of sign on th .co.uk site to redirect them here.

When i first discovered the DIS it was the US site and then the UK site started so i moved there hence the 600+ posts.

Eda

Sorry I have not got back to you all before. I did not have my email thing on so I was not aware that people replied.

WOW I thought I posted alot!!!!

Well I am back now and I need to get those numbers up

Tke care all

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter