I finally saw it !!!

yodasdabomb

<font color=purple>If only we had tag fairies runn
Woo Hoo !! I finally saw a Disney Ship sail past Two Palms!!! Yipee it was Wonder ful!

I can just imagine myself on it or the Magic in a little over three months !!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Timing it right and seeing it the first time is exicting! It took me a couple of times but now I have it figured out. My only problem now it is convincing everyone in my home that I am really not crazy while I sit and wait for a 'ship' to sail across my screen!

It was a bit sad yeterday seeing the Wonder because we were supposed to be on that cruise but had to change it to the June 13th sailing....oh, well....we'll be there soon enough!

Vicki

I was watching yesterday and a screamed for my neighbor.... "COME HERE HURRY!!!"
She cam running over and was not nearly as impressed as I was... in fact she just rolled her eyes at me, but whatever! It was exciting for me!:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter