I finally get the Online Checkin frustration

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MinnesotaMouseketeers, Oct 10, 2013.

1. MinnesotaMouseketeers

MinnesotaMouseketeers DIS Veteran

After reading several posts on the problems with Online Checkin I thought whats the big deal. Wait several hours maybe a day and then get it done.

Well, I'm on day three trying to do Online Checkin and I'm still getting the, SORRY .......:scared::crazy2:

I e-mailed Disney to express my frustration about the ongoing problem; and I have to admit that it is TOTALLY ridiculous that a company like Disney can't fix the problem and KEEP IT FIXED!

Sorry for doubting all you people that expressed your frustrations in previous posts.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ashleyrm

ashleyrm DIS Veteran

Did you try this?

http://www.mydisneyreservation.com/

4. vdoucet78

vdoucet78 Mouseketeer

5. Eeyore's My Favorite

Eeyore's My Favorite EW Disney Mom

I tried that for days & it didn't work. Went back to MDE & I "think" it went through because all of a sudden I got a text for the room ready.... Guess ill see Monday when I get there.

6. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

I had the same experience. The MDE didn't work and neither did the mydisneyreservation site. Finally, I got the room ready text when I tried MDE again yesterday. Now my problem is that I tried to change my room requests and the ones I had chosen were greyed out, so I couldn't uncheck them. Now I have three requests checked when they only allow you to make two requests. :confused3

7. MinnesotaMouseketeers

MinnesotaMouseketeers DIS Veteran

THANK YOU ashleyrm!!!

I finally got it done; all the way through. Printed out my confirmation page :thumbsup2

8. Nancy F

Nancy F DIS Veteran

I was told to use mydisneyreservations.com instead of mydisneyexperience.com I was able to complete mine. But if I go on mydisneyexperience, it still shows on-line check in. :confused3 But the IT guy said I was showing as checked in.:scratchin
    Nancyprincess: