I DON'T Walk. A kids rule May 2015 TR *Completed 2/13*

I was a little bit the same way. I totally expected to walk in there and feel snubbed but you really don't feel anything but peaceful relaxation.
No it was really nice, I loved the ambiance with the music.

Oh you have to look her up, she is GF legend.

Impressive he fell pretty flat when we saw him.
Yeah, that is pretty much the consensus maybe my expectations were already so low that it was easy to impress.

Sounds like a great choice for Mother's Day Dinner! Glad you had such good character interactions in addition to enjoying the food.
Thanks, it really was a perfect dinner.

I'm excited to hear about your mother/son MK time!
:goodvibes It was the best

Looks like a great dinner! We have never eaten anywhere at the GF but will be doing 1900 park fare breakfast in January.
I'm sure you'll love it, I have great things about the breakfast.

Looks like you had a great Mother's Day! Your boys were so cute and two character meals in one day so lucky!
Thanks it was so great! The two characters meals was an accident because we added this morning and I couldn't find another good dinner on short notice for mother's day but it was really fun to do.

I also love The transit authority, this is a fav ride of mine. I also love laugh floor we tried it a few years ago and really enjoyed it!
Yay, another TTA lover!

We had such perfect weather the weeke before you, and your trip seems much warmer!!
It was SOOO hot.

Wow! Nice surprise!
Yeah, that's always nice when it happens.

She seems like a lot of fun! I'm glad she was true to form for you guys.
Oh it was great, one of those things that lived up to the hype.

It would really be hard to play that role, in all honesty. The prince doesn't have a lot of film material to work with as far as how to act and play the role. I'm glad he did a good job for you guys.
Oh, that's a great point never thought about it.

Awesome! I've always heard great things about this dinner. It has never really been near the top of our list to try, but I do want to get there eventually. We really might have to check it out soon.
I think you guys would have a great time. With how your ds reacts to princesses they would be all over him and it would be great memories.

I love when parents take special time for each child!

Lady T is always an awesome M+G!!! So glad it was an excellent mother's day.
Its so rare to get that one-on-one time but then to have it on MK on Mother's Day was truly magical.

Sunday, May 10 Part 4
Put that camera away
After sneaking away from the little boys Connor and I headed to the monorail. Our first stop was to Guest Services. We had decided to add a day after the ticket price increase so in order to avoid paying more we stuck with our six day tickets, then had to use them once to lock in the old price and then we could add the day. This was really easy process and at that time of day quick too. The cm even gave Connor stickers to play with while he did it. The CM was very excited when I paid with my Darth Donald gift card which I thought was cute. With that business out of the way, we needed to drop off the stroller. Connor doesn’t technically need a stroller but I figured after a full day of walking it would be nice to have at the end of the night but, I also didn’t want to push an empty stroller around so we dropped it off near MILF which we could pick up after the dessert party. Now it was time to use up our riderswaps from earlier in the day. First we headed to Splash Mountain, this was my first big ride with Connor and it was cute to see how excited he was. Thanks to our GoPro (no selfie stick needed;)) I was able to capture his reactions.

The people in front of us bent down during the big drop so we got a face full of water but overall not too bad.

The next ride we went to was Big Thunder Mountain. Thanks to RS we walked right on.

As we were getting ready to leave the station Connor tells me I need to put the camera away because I might drop it. He was so sincere and serious it was cute but I felt like the child:rotfl2:. Thank goodness I did not listen to him because his reactions during the ride were adorable and now I have the footage forever. The next ride on our list was the Haunted Mansion. Connor is really afraid of ghosts and the dark and pretty much anything creepy. He does like the music from the haunted mansion and the ghost host narration which I had as ringtones during Halloween. He told me he had to go on the ride and he wouldn’t be scared. I was skeptical but wanted to take him on it. We eased into the scariness by playing with the interactive queue, at this time of night it wasn’t being used so we could take our time.

He wasn’t scared of the things in the queue which I thought for sure would scare him away so, I took that as a sign to proceed to the ride. He made it through the stretching room which surprised me and onto a doom buggy.

So far so good, then we get to the hallway with the moving doors and he freaked out. Poor thing buried his head in me until we got the graveyard and he heard one of his favorite songs.

The final consensus? He liked it a little but it was a lot scary. I was really proud of him for going on it and that was all I could ask for.

After our scary fun ride, it was time to go on the ride I have heard him talk about for a year, The Seven Dwarves Mine Train. See for anybody unfamiliar with Disney Junior, they don’t have commercials for toys but they do have these little promos with little kids experiencing Disney vacations and when the Mine Train opened that was all I heard about. Now all I hear about it going on a Disney cruise but, that one’s gonna have to wait. On the way, we passed my favorite bathrooms.

We did not have a RS for SDMT but I did have FP for it. Even with the FP we did have a little wait but, nothing compared to the 80 minute standby. Connor loved this ride even if you cannot tell by his ride photo.

We also had a rs for the speedway. I wasn’t thrilled about this one but I know Connor loves it.

We had already been in the park for a hour and a half and had been on 5 rides but we still had time before the dessert party so we went to Space to use our rs. I was nervous about this ride because I know everyone shrinks as the day goes on and seeing as he was just tall enough, I thought it might be a no go after all day in the park. You know what? Connor was never measured once:confused3. I know CMs use a visual gauge for height but I was shocked that someone who is very clearly just barely tall enough wasn’t given a second glance. Anyway, as we were waiting in line I took this picture of Connor.

And he tells me that I HAVE to put the camera away. I asked him why because we still had a little bit of a wait and his response was that he knew I shouldn’t have brought the camera because I would drop it:rotfl:. This kid, I swear he is five going on fifty. He is such a little worry wart/rule follower it was cute. We also had a bottle of water he needed to finish so that we could throw it away before we got on the ride. This ride was really nerve wrecking because I had to hold on to him from behind. At one point, I went to reach for him and I couldn’t find him right away, talk about scary. After our ride, it was a quarter to nine and I knew we could fit in one last ride before the dessert party and that would of course be on the TTA. I was really surprised to find out that Connor fell in love with this ride during the trip and kept asking to ride it.

By this point, it was time to head over to the dessert party. We got our wristbands and were taken to our table by Brooke, She was so talkative and friendly. She told us we had one of the best views and she was right. We were directly in front on the castle. She also gave us a good hint to go to the far side of buffet because everyone goes to the nearest and it gets backed up.

view from our table

The desserts were yummy. I think we had ice cream, brownies, chocolate covered strawberries, and probably more but I don’t remember. While, we were eating Brooke came back over to our table to talk to us. It was so nice talk to a CM who clearly loves their job and wants to spread that love and knowledge around. I had made CM appreciation cards and I knew I had to give her one. Her reaction was so taken aback and I felt that we had made her night as much as she had made ours. The one thing I hate about the dessert party is that everyone gets up and goes to the railing so even though we ha perfect seats as soon as people got up our seats sucked. As usual Wishes was perfect and it was so special to do this with Connor.

After the dessert party I asked Connor if he wanted to stay and of course the answer was yes. We headed to Buzz to defend the galaxy from Zurg. Connor was very pleased with his two red cards.

The park was pretty much cleared out at this point and with no wait for Space we headed there next. We also needed to get a picture with the two of us.

And Baymax needed to photobomb us I guess

With the night coming to a close Connor asked if we could do the TTA one more time and I couldn’t say no to that.

We were actually on the ride when the park officially closed which was cool because my dad and I had done that months earlier during the Halloween party. We headed to the buses. Thankfully, one pulled right up so there was no wait but we did have to stand:faint:. I had no problem standing but I did feel bad for Connor. This bus ride was one of the longest in my life. I did get to talk to a nice group of people that had just gotten there and were telling me all about Ohana. Jamaica is one of the last stops so we had a long time to wait. At some point Connor actually started to fall asleep standing up:eek:. I was worried about him toppling over but I also had to hold the stroller. Just as a side, this is why we will always rent a car while we have little kids because this was more trouble than driving in my opinion. After, the never ending bus ride Connor and I went to bed and crashed. This night was all I had hoped it would be. I rarely get to spend one-on-one time with Connor because he is the oldest and the most independent, he demands much less of my time, So, it was so nice to get to talk to him and just hang out. It was the perfect way to end what had been the perfect Mother’s Day:cloud9:.

Last edited:
Looks like you had a fantastic day! You rode all of my favorites. That's so cool that he went on HM even though it was scary. It really seems like you had a fantastic Mother's Day.

I just love this update! :lovestruc What a special way to wrap up your Mother's Day - spending one-on-one time in the Magic Kingdom with your firstborn. :goodvibes

You also got a ton of stuff done! :worship: Great use of Rider Swaps (and FP). I'm glad that he was so brave and went on everything, including facing his HM fear. I can see why you'd be nervous on Space...that picture really shows how tiny he is in there and how hard it is to hold onto him. I love that he is a big fan of the Peoplemover and even got into the feet shot. :rotfl:

Glad you enjoyed the dessert party. I think we had a similar table/view when we went several years ago. Same as you, we still had to stand once others did.

Taking the bus can sometimes be a pain. And sometimes not bad. No consistency, so you can't count on anything. I can see how a car would be much easier with multiple kids.

What a great way to end the day! Sounds so fun to be able to have one on one time!!

Looking forward to the next update.

As we were getting ready to leave the station Connor tells me I need to put the camera away because I might drop it. He was so sincere and serious it was cute but I felt like the child:rotfl2:.
:rotfl:

The final consensus? He liked it a little but it was a lot scary. I was really proud of him for going on it and that was all I could ask for.
Good for him for at least trying it!

See for anybody unfamiliar with Disney Junior, they don’t have commercials for toys but they do have these little promos with little kids experiencing Disney vacations
Those commercials were dead useful leading up to the trip I tell ya! Now they just make her ask about going back! :rotfl:

I was nervous about this ride because I know everyone shrinks as the day goes on
They do? Never heard that before.

And he tells me that I HAVE to put the camera away. I asked him why because we still had a little bit of a wait and his response was that he knew I shouldn’t have brought the camera because I would drop it:rotfl:.
:rolleyes::rotfl2:

I was really surprised to find out that Connor fell in love with this ride during the trip and kept asking to ride it.
A boy with good taste! :thumbsup2

At some point Connor actually started to fall asleep standing up:eek:.
:rotfl: poor thing!

It was the perfect way to end what had been the perfect Mother’s Day:cloud9:.
:cool1: Yay for a great Mother's day!

Your dinner at 1900 PF sounds like so much fun! I would love to try it one time but with 3 boys I wasn't sure how they would take it. But it seems like you had lots of fun and the characters played along well with the boys!

I love, love, love that you had a special mother-son date! That time is so special. And you got so much done! My oldest is really afraid of anything "spooky" so I may have to show him the pictures of Connor on HM. It may make him braver! And how crazy that they didn't measure him for Space?

It sounds like a perfect night!

Looks like you had a fantastic day! You rode all of my favorites. That's so cool that he went on HM even though it was scary. It really seems like you had a fantastic Mother's Day.
Thanks, it was the best :goodvibes.

I just love this update! :lovestruc What a special way to wrap up your Mother's Day - spending one-on-one time in the Magic Kingdom with your firstborn. :goodvibes
It was so aweome.

You also got a ton of stuff done! :worship: Great use of Rider Swaps (and FP). I'm glad that he was so brave and went on everything, including facing his HM fear. I can see why you'd be nervous on Space...that picture really shows how tiny he is in there and how hard it is to hold onto him. I love that he is a big fan of the Peoplemover and even got into the feet shot. :rotfl:
It's funny you say that because he was complaining while I was taking the picture because it was too hard :rotfl2:

Glad you enjoyed the dessert party. I think we had a similar table/view when we went several years ago. Same as you, we still had to stand once others did.
Yeah, that part is annoying but it is probably the last time we will do this with the price increase.

Taking the bus can sometimes be a pain. And sometimes not bad. No consistency, so you can't count on anything. I can see how a car would be much easier with multiple kids.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind the bus with just adults or maybe one kid but no way this this many.

What a great way to end the day! Sounds so fun to be able to have one on one time!!

Looking forward to the next update.
Thanks, I was so happy to get to do this with my oles

Good for him for at least trying it!
Yeah, I felt bad because I knew he wouldn't like it but he was also so excited to try it since he loves the ghost host and grim grinning ghosts.

Those commercials were dead useful leading up to the trip I tell ya! Now they just make her ask about going back! :rotfl:
Yeah, I find them super annoying I woul much rather them pester me about some $30 dollar toy than a few thousand dollar trip:sad2:.

They do? Never heard that before.
Yeah, I don't know the science behind it but if you are just barely tall enough to make the ride it could definitely cause you to miss the height requirement by the end of the night. :confused3

Your dinner at 1900 PF sounds like so much fun! I would love to try it one time but with 3 boys I wasn't sure how they would take it. But it seems like you had lots of fun and the characters played along well with the boys!
You know, my boys haven't reached the point where things are too girly for them yet and I think the step sisters actually give more attention to the boys at this meal.

I love, love, love that you had a special mother-son date! That time is so special. And you got so much done! My oldest is really afraid of anything "spooky" so I may have to show him the pictures of Connor on HM. It may make him braver! And how crazy that they didn't measure him for Space?
:rotfl:Just don't tell him what he said after. I was a little surprised by them not measuring actually but I also knew that he was tall enough otherwise I would not let him ride.

It sounds like a perfect night!
Thanks, it was as perfect as a night can be.

Monday, May 11, 2015 Part 1
You've Got a Friend in Me
This morning with no preRD breakfast or EMH we could sleep in a little bit, so for me that meant 6:15. Wanting the boys to sleep in as much as possible, I got ready very quietly and headed out. I wanted to get some picture of the resort and get breakfast. I enjoyed the early morning stroll with almost no one around, my feet however did not appreciate the extra walking. Here are my pictures from my tour.

walking from our room towards the center of the resort

The building across from us

Quiet Pool in Jamaica

Beach area

The bridge over to the main pool at Old Port Royale

Looking back towards Jamaica

Th main pool area

At Old Port Royale, I got coffee for me and Joe and juice for the boys. I had brought along breakfast items from home but I was really feeling like something hot and fresh. I got the bounty platter and a chocolate croissant to share. And made my way back to our room. When I got back to the room the little boys were awake. Believe it or not but we split the bounty platter between the four of us and were all satisfied from it, that thing is BIG. Plus, were not big breakfast eaters normally. We let Connor sleep in later since he was out too late the night before.

When he did finally wake up, he was surprisingly in a good mood and ready to go. We got everyone dressed and sunscreened up and headed out. We made a pit stop at OPR for more coffee, hot water for a bottle, and to pay down the balance on our room with the gift cards I had.

We got to DHS about 45 minutes before RD and I realized I had forgotten a bag. We carried three bags with us in the parks. I had my Vera Bradley crossbody with my essentials, Joe had a backpack with stuff to stay with us like camera, wipes, autograohbook, etc. Then we had a Mickey bag/cooler which stayed in the stroller and had diapers, drinks, sunscreen and that was the one I forgot:sad2:. Well Joe forgot::yes::. Knowing we couldn’t make it very long without these things Joe took James and went back to the room for the bag. DHS is seriously so close that it took no time at all. I’m going to tell you though standing there the sun was beating down on us I was not a pretty sight when the rope finally dropped. They opened about 15 minutes early and even though we were only a few families back, someone in our line held everyone up:eek:. It is so frustrating when you get to the park early and then they finally open and you are stuck on the outside while streams of people are rushing to TSMM. I’d like to think that even though I am very high strung, type A person, that I cant actually let loose and have fun during our Disney trips but, putting it lightly I get cranky at rope drop because it always feels so stressful. And even with all that we still walked right on TSMM as usual and I stressed for nothing:blush:.

I do not remember much about this ride except Nicholas hated it. I was trying to shoot and he would start to fuss and cry and then we would whip around and he would get happy. It was a rollercoaster of emotion for that one and super difficult to shoot with a baby on my lap. All-in-all we had a blast though and this became James’ favorite ride. In fact, Joe and I went to a outdoor wedding this weekend and the gift was yellow sunglasses. James got so excited when we brought them home because they were like the Toy story ride ones:thumbsup2. We were off the ride at 9 and the stand by wait was already at 45 minutes. I am sure that was inflated but we had to move on to other things, like meeting Woody and Buzz. I still get shocked that this queue fills so quickly, at exactly 9 it was already completely filled inside. Connor and James didn’t mind the wait, they had fun playing with all the props and of course I got all the pictures to go with them.

When we got to Woody and Buzz, James wanted nothing to do with them which was super disappointing because I know how much he wanted to meet them. Connor and Nicholas had fun though. Buzz held Nicholas’ hand almost the whole time which was adorable and then Woody just fell in love with Nicholas and decided that he was going to leave with us:rotfl2:. Connor had fun talking to both of them and getting their autograph.

It's getting late and I am out of picture room so I will end it here for now.

Last edited:
Great pictures of the resort! I don't usually eat breakfast except for when I'm on vacation. Great pictures with woody and buzz as well.

I’d like to think that even though I am very high strung, type A person, that I cant actually let loose and have fun during our Disney trips but, putting it lightly I get cranky at rope drop because it always feels so stressful. And even with all that we still walked right on TSMM as usual and I stressed for nothing:blush:.
Getting there early enough to be first in line at the turnstile seems to help with that stress.

Yay for fun mornings at DHS!

Sounds like pretty good start to the day... Except for the bag issue :oops: but that was resolved quickly so that's good!

First we headed to Splash Mountain, this was my first big ride with Connor and it was cute to see how excited he was.
Woohoo! That's a fun milestone to finally get to ride your first big ride with him!

As we were getting ready to leave the station Connor tells me I need to put the camera away because I might drop it. He was so sincere and serious it was cute but I felt like the child:rotfl2:. Thank goodness I did not listen to him because his reactions during the ride were adorable and now I have the footage forever.
:thumbsup2 I'm glad you managed to catch it on camera. But that was so nice of him to be concerned about it!

That's great! I give him credit for going through with it and experiencing it.

. See for anybody unfamiliar with Disney Junior, they don’t have commercials for toys but they do have these little promos with little kids experiencing Disney vacations and when the Mine Train opened that was all I heard about.
I love those commercials...

We also had a rs for the speedway. I wasn’t thrilled about this one but I know Connor loves it.
The things we do as parents.

view from our table
Great view!

At some point Connor actually started to fall asleep standing up:eek:.
I've seen that more than once on the buses. FiL caught a kid about to fall down during our last trip.

This night was all I had hoped it would be. I rarely get to spend one-on-one time with Connor because he is the oldest and the most independent, he demands much less of my time, So, it was so nice to get to talk to him and just hang out. It was the perfect way to end what had been the perfect Mother’s Day:cloud9:.
That is awesome! I'm glad that you had such a great night. You guys really got through a lot during your time together and I'm glad you had a chance to get some one on one time with him.

Believe it or not but we split the bounty platter between the four of us and were all satisfied from it, that thing is BIG. Plus, were not big breakfast eaters normally
Those platters are amazing. I've done that more than once!

Then we had a Mickey bag/cooler which stayed in the stroller and had diapers, drinks, sunscreen and that was the one I forgot:sad2:. Well Joe forgot::yes::.
Uh oh...

And you pinned the blame on Joe... :rolleyes1

It is so frustrating when you get to the park early and then they finally open and you are stuck on the outside while streams of people are rushing to TSMM.
I always seem to find that line.

I do not remember much about this ride except Nicholas hated it. I was trying to shoot and he would start to fuss and cry and then we would whip around and he would get happy. It was a rollercoaster of emotion for that one and super difficult to shoot with a baby on my lap. All-in-all we had a blast though and this became James’ favorite ride.
It really is a challenge to enjoy that ride with a child on your lap! I'm glad that it was an overall success though!

Sounds exhausting except for the period you and your eldest snuck off to MK

Last edited:
Love the early morning pictures of CBR! We stayed there on my first trip to Disney over 20 years ago. I would love to stay there someday, especially since I think they now sleep 5? Right?

That's super frustrating when you're line is the only one standing still at the turnstiles. I'm very Type A (I think most of us who plan and write these TRs are, which is why we enjoy it lol!) and I would have been fuming!

I'm glad that TSMM was still a walk on! And cute pictures in the queue to meet Buzz and Woody!

Great pictures of the resort! I don't usually eat breakfast except for when I'm on vacation. Great pictures with woody and buzz as well.
Thanks, I had fun walking around and capturing that early morning feeling at the resort. We are the same breakfast only on vacation.

Getting there early enough to be first in line at the turnstile seems to help with that stress.

Yay for fun mornings at DHS!
We got there an hour early every morning, I don't think we could have gotten ourselves there any earlier :(.

Sounds like pretty good start to the day... Except for the bag issue :oops: but that was resolved quickly so that's good!
Yeah, the bag was just a small bump in the road.

Woohoo! That's a fun milestone to finally get to ride your first big ride with him!
Yeah it was. I always get to hear him talk about it after but actually seeing him on it was so entertaining.

:thumbsup2 I'm glad you managed to catch it on camera. But that was so nice of him to be concerned about it!
:rotfl2: He is my little worrier.

That's great! I give him credit for going through with it and experiencing it.
Yeah, and I asked him about it the other day and he says it was not scary and he wants to go on it again :rotfl:

I love those commercials...
I like them, what I don't like it the incessant can we go to WDW, DCL, Aulani? :confused:

The things we do as parents.
Yeah, next time I am making Joe take them.

I've seen that more than once on the buses. FiL caught a kid about to fall down during our last trip.
Eesh that's scary

That is awesome! I'm glad that you had such a great night. You guys really got through a lot during your time together and I'm glad you had a chance to get some one on one time with him.
Thanks, I am quite proud of everything we got to.

Those platters are amazing. I've done that more than once!
Definitely doing that again.

And you pinned the blame on Joe... :rolleyes1
:blush:

It really is a challenge to enjoy that ride with a child on your lap! I'm glad that it was an overall success though!
Yeah, thankfully I got to do it twice without the baby.

Sounds exhausting except for the period you and your eldest snuck off to MK
It was a good exhausting.

Love the early morning pictures of CBR! We stayed there on my first trip to Disney over 20 years ago. I would love to stay there someday, especially since I think they now sleep 5? Right?
This is where I stayed with my family on our only WDW trip as a kid in 2001. It is pretty much the same but the new decor is nice and some rooms do sleep 5, ours did not.

That's super frustrating when you're line is the only one standing still at the turnstiles. I'm very Type A (I think most of us who plan and write these TRs are, which is why we enjoy it lol!) and I would have been fuming!
Yes, I knew my people here on the Dis wouldn't Judges because most are just like me :blush:

I'm glad that TSMM was still a walk on! And cute pictures in the queue to meet Buzz and Woody!
Yeah, all that fuming for nothing. I love this queue and meet and greet.

Glad that everything worked out okay that morning, despite the couple of frustrating moments. It is definitely harder to play TSM when holding a little one. Cute meet with Woody and Buzz!

Monday, May 11 Part 2
Nothing like a fist bump to cheer you up

By the time we were done with Woody and Buzz it was 9:30 and I knew we needed to get in line for Baymax. I had heard the wait was getting to about two hours and he was a priority meet for us. We headed over the Animation Academy, RIP:sad:. I had never been back here and was unsure of where to go. We asked a CM near the entrance about Baymax and she politely informed us that he didn’t start meeting until 10:30, yeah like I am going to line up at 10:30:rotfl2:. After a quick potty break, I sent Joe off to Rock N Rollercoaster, his favorite ride.

The boys and I got in line. Even this early there was a couple in front of us already. Connor wanted to go play on one of the computers, I gave James some fruit snacks and a sticker book and Nicholas got his bottle. The couple on front of us was in their fifties, I would say, and they commented on how cute the boys were. I jokingly said they could have one and the wife went on this huge tangent about how their kids were grown and she was SO happy to be childless, and how laughable that she would ever deal with kids again. :confused: I mean geez lady tell me how you really feel. I mean I was joking but she really went off as if someone was really trying to pawn their kid off on her. This couple constantly had other people from their party coming up to them and one older lady comes up and she proceeds to tell her the story of how I offered her my kids:cool:. It was really awkward and annoying and I was not in a good mood. On top of trying to keep a squirming Nicholas from crawling all over the floor and James from running away, I was done.

They had us waiting outside of the actual queue and by 10 they let us in the queue. I told Connor he had to come with us because I won’t be able to see him from in there. Apparently, he left his sticker book on the table and he threw a fit wanting to get it back. Now Connor never throws a fit about things and if he cries you know he is just tired. I was starting to get really stressed out. Nicholas wouldn’t nap and now Connor was crying and I was by myself. Thankfully, Joe showed up shortly after. I wanted to take pictures with the props in the queue but Connor was still mad, luckily James was up for it.

Sonn after I was able to get Nicholas to sleep :worship:. About five minutes before Baymax came out the couple in front of us turned into five people. Those friends that kept coming up to them in line? Yeah, now they joined them. I didn’t think it would be a big deal but I was wrong. That group of 5 people turned into three separate meet and greet groups. So, I had waited there was my three young kids for an hour and 1 adult and two preteens not only couldn’t do the wait but then felt it was necessary to have there own private meet. Oh, I was fuming:headache:! I have to say though when Baymax came out, it was so exciting. I love this character, I mean who doesn’t :confused3 and the wait was worth it to me. So Baymax just stands there and Hiro actually comes up to get you. They hand out photopass cards with the signatures as well. Hiro, was a like a big kid, he bounded up to us. James was being held by Joe and burying his face in him, Connor was still pouting behind Joe and Nicholas was asleep. But I’ll be darned if I just waited an hour for no one to enjoy it so I played along with Hiro. Eventually he asked James for a fist bump and that got him right up. We walked out to Baymax and Hiro was chatting with us and as soon as Connor sees Baymax he pops out from behind Joe and Hiro says oh! There another one!” :rotfl2:It was so cute, I wish I could accurately describes how awesome this Hiro was.

Baymax was really more lackluster just standing there like a blob. Connor went to give him a hug and that was adorable.

This meet was by far one of my favorites of all time and I am so glad we waited for it. We were ahead of schedule now and I was in need of some more caffeine so I went to the newish Trolly Car Café to get a Starbucks.

I really like the old Hollywood feel of this Starbucks.

I really wanted this I am kicking myself for not pulling the trigger and buying it.

The boys got some popcorn and sat down outside Starring Rolls. With our treats in hand we got in line for Disney Jr. Live on Stage. I have to say Live on Stage because if I talk about this show and say Disney Junior Connor always says, I think you mean Disney Junior Live on Stage:rotfl2:. This kid I swear. He was also telling Joe about the new movie Disney channel presents The Descendants. :laughing: Nicholas woke up during the wait and he was cranky. I though the show would cheer him up since I thought he would recognized the songs at least from when his brothers watch. Yeah, he hated it:cool:. This was painful sitting here and he was cranky the whole time. Why do they make the two things that are geared toward their youngest guests so freaking unpleasant for the adults. I am talking about this and stupid Hollywood and Vine which I will get to in another post. Of course, Connor and James LOVED this and probably would have been happy to watching this all day. Honestly, as much as I hate this show, I would go a million times because it makes them so happy and after all isn’t that why I plan these trips in the first place. Okay, its like 1% for my enjoyment too:littleangel:.

After the show, I had about 15 minutes before my FP was up for Tower of Terror. Now up until a few months ago when Forbidden Journey took it over, this was my all time favorite ride. I have been waiting so long to ride this and it was finally time, I was almost giddy. Connor and I hopped in line, Joe waited with the boys near the exit and we got a riderswap. Connor was getting a little apprehensive about the ride but we didn’t have much time to think about it because we were on very quick. I did manage to take about a hundred pictures of the queue because I was just to happy to be there.

Apparently, I really liked the light fixtures.

I was thinking that it had been so long since I had ridden and maybe it wouldn’t live up to what I remembered but nope it was amazing! The sequence we had was so good and it just kept going and going. Connor said it was scary and he did not want to do it again:(.

We're in the back center, Connor is sadly being blocked

Joe’s FP had just expired and even though I know there is a grace period we decided to skip it for now. At this point we were all tired, hot, and hungry but we still had one more FP to use, RNR. Joe rode first and we sat on the wall near the entrance. I tried to feed Nicholas but he was having none of that. Once Joe had his turn, I used my FP to ride while Joe took the boys to the car.

James fell asleep in the car and I nursed Nicholas and put him down for his nap while Joe got us lunch from OPR. We got the same as the day before burger and pizza.

After lunch, we all went to take a nap.

Last edited:
Glad that everything worked out okay that morning, despite the couple of frustrating moments. It is definitely harder to play TSM when holding a little one. Cute meet with Woody and Buzz!

Yeah, I think it was a good morning overall. I am hoping next time Nicholas will just be able to sit next to me because man its hard.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter