I DON'T Walk. A kids rule May 2015 TR *Completed 2/13*

Day 7: Part 1
May the Force be with Us

Waking up this morning was like waking up Christmas morning. We had all been looking forward to this day so much and it was finally here :cool1:. Before the boys started getting cranky, I had always planned to let Joe and Connor go to DHS without me and the little boys, because I figured they would need the extra rest this late into the trip. Thank goodness I did this, because without it, it could have been another cranky day. I got up with Joe and Connor and they got ready and were out the door a little after six. We were unsure if buses would be running that early. We called and the CM said not until 8, luckily they were running and they were on the bus right away.

I was able to get back to sleep for a little, so I was happy. Meanwhile, Joe and Connor were encountering their first glimpse of SWW crowds.

I explained that these were people that were lining up for autographs. Our weekend had Ian McDiarmid, who plays Emperor Palpatine, for those familiar with the franchise, and it was a pretty big deal; the crowds show this. He was also in awe of all the people dressed up. He sent me a picture of a girl in the Leia gold bikini.

He also sent me pictures of the map.

I appreciated him trying to include me in their morning. Before I started planning this trip I had seen the movies one time each and was pretty apathetic toward them. We got all six on blu ray and re-watched them before the trip and that combined with following the SWW DISboard thread religiously, lead me to become a fan myself. It kind of sucked to do all that planning and then have to miss out on that early morning excitement, but if anyone should be there, I was happy the two real SW fans could be. By the time they were being let into the park for the Stormtrooper opening, the two little boys and I were waking up. They had a pretty good spot for rope drop.

Joe texted me that the stormtroopers were awesome and that they were headed to meet Chewbacca. Getting to meet Chewie :chewy: was the main reason they woke up so early and it paid off because at 8:11 they were meeting him and an ewok :ewok:. The ewok is significant because they usually weren’t out until after the parade.

It is slightly annoying that we went through all the planning and effort for this meet and now you can meet Chewie every day, this may be the fact that I am still bitter about them canceling SWW though. Shortly after they met Chewie, the boys and I were entering the park. I have to say the environment is so different during SWW. There is this excited buzz and it is infectious. Boba Fett and Jango Fett were on stage patrolling the crowd when we walked in.

I also received a text from @Dugette telling me she was in line for Chewie at that time. Joe and Connor had gotten in line to do Star Tours, so I went towards that part of the park. I spotted Dugette, Dug, and Izze standing in line. This was my first DIS meet and I was so excited I forgot a picture:sad2:. I got to chat with her and her husband about their trip so far, they had arrived the day before. It was nice to share experiences of dealing with difficult toddlers :hug:. She and her husband were so lovely to talk to and I am so glad I met them. While I was chatting away, Joe had taken Connor to get his face painted like a stormtropper.

We met up at the Chewie line and bid farewell to Dugette and Company. As you may recall, we bought the boys Blasters a few days before and James’ had already broken. We wanted to see if we could exchange it for a working one so we headed toward the Prop Shop. We passed by the Lightening meet and stopped to say hello. The park was empty over here and we made a joke about we just had to get in line for the hottest meet of the day:lmao:.

Joe was very sweet and suggested we get our family picture that I had wanted from the day before here. I didn’t have the heart to tell him the picture had more to do with being in front of the castle and in our matching shirts than just any family picture at Disney. Its still a good picture though, just not one for my Christmas card.

We also passed the meet and greet area for the Clone Wars and Joe wanted a picture in the toy box.

When we got to the Prop Shop it was VERY crowded :crowded:, I didn’t know it at the time but it was the dump area from Darth’s Mall. Thankfully, the lines themselves weren’t too long and they exchanged the blaster no problem for me, I didn’t have the receipt anymore, so I was very grateful. I also bought the boys the Jedi training academy lightsabers so they could have those for the day. I have to say these are only about $12 and they are so light and compact compared the build your own the boys have. They don’t make noise or light up, but now that our collection has grown to almost 10 lightsbabers, these are still the ones my boys use the most. The boys found these Lego droids while I was in the shop.

Once we had that business out of the way, we were coming up on our ADR time and headed in that direction.

Last edited:
That was nice of you to let Joe and Connor. It looks like they were pretty successful in getting in and out of the line to meet Chewie before it became too backlogged.

I'm glad to see that everyone looks happy... so far.

That was nice of you to let Joe and Connor. It looks like they were pretty successful in getting in and out of the line to meet Chewie before it became too backlogged.

I'm glad to see that everyone looks happy... so far.
It was a good start to the day< I;m glad they got in and out and were able to do more stuff.

I got up with Joe and Connor and they got ready and were out the door a little after six. We were unsure if buses would be running that early. We called and the CM said not until 8, luckily they were running and they were on the bus right away.

That's great that they got a special early morning...and that you and the little ones got to sleep in!

The CMs at AOA told us the same thing when we had a pre-park ADR on our first trip. They told us we should call a cab instead. The bus came just fine at 7:00!

STUDIO_SWW05_7312884641%20267x400_zps3ssruwh0.jpg

Fun picture!

I spotted Dugette, Dug, and Izze standing in line. This was my first DIS meet and I was so excited I forgot a picture:sad2:.

Yay, DIS Meet!

They don’t make noise or light up, but now that our collection has grown to almost 10 lightsbabers, these are still the ones my boys use the most.

We have a ridiculous amount of lightsabers and pirate swords here, so I feel you!

Loved reading your trip report. We have a 2.5 year old now but he will be 4 when we take him for the first time. Seeing how much your 5 year old loved the rides and the interaction with the characters gets me so excited to take our trip :thanks:

That's great that they got a special early morning...and that you and the little ones got to sleep in!
It was nice to sleep in :thumbsup2

The CMs at AOA told us the same thing when we had a pre-park ADR on our first trip. They told us we should call a cab instead. The bus came just fine at 7:00!
Yeah, I think they have to say that so in case a bus isn't there but it is frustrating.

Yay, DIS Meet!
It was so fun.

We have a ridiculous amount of lightsabers and pirate swords here, so I feel you!
:rotfl2:At least we're in good company

Loved reading your trip report. We have a 2.5 year old now but he will be 4 when we take him for the first time. Seeing how much your 5 year old loved the rides and the interaction with the characters gets me so excited to take our trip :thanks:
Thank you. You're going to have so much fun, four is a good age:jumping1:. On our first trip Connor was 2 months shy of 4 and he had a blast then too.

All caught up!

I am happy the trip is turning around! Fussykids are hard, but rude people are worse! (the Be Our Guest Waitress! i am sure she didn't mean it but that would annoy me too!). At the mall recently my DD didn't want to be in the stroller an was freaking out when we tried to put her in. So my husband was letting her walk, and some old woman comes up and says why don't you put her in that thing, pointing at the stroller.... yeah like i didn't think of that already!

The meal at Ohana looked fun and seemed to be a good turning point! I don't know if i can ever eat at shutters now! Kidding :D

Happy New Year!

Day 7: Part 2
You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side

Our ADR was at Sci-Fi for the Star Wars Galactic Dine In. This was the meet everyone was so excited for and I couldn’t wait to get inside. Outside it was very crowded, I see a theme for this day:sad2:, and I thought the wait would be long. We really only waited maybe five minutes before our name was called. We still had a short wait to actually get inside, similar to Cinderella’s Royal table when you wait to meet Cinderella. James could see Darth Vader and he was begging to go in. It was finally our turn and all the boys were in awe of the two characters. I was too busy enjoying this meet so I only got the one picture that was taken by the Photopass guy, but we did some good video.

James walked right up to him but, kept a respectable distance, and then for no reason freaked out and ran away, it was pretty cute:rotfl2:. Connor went right to Boba Fett to show him his Boba Fett blaster. What is funny is that now Nicholas is OBSESSED with Darth Vader and James loves Boba Fett now. James was even Boba Fett for Halloween.

After our awesome meet, we were shown to our table which was a car that we shared with two other super awesome, friendly women. One thing I found surprising about this was that the place was empty inside:confused3. I would say only 1/3 of the restaurant was full, which was weird considering the crowd outside, but barely anyone was seated while we were eating. We also got our super cool lightsbaers that could be blue or red.

While we waited for our food to come, Greedo, the bounty hunter, came by for a visit.

James was once again, refusing to meet anyone so I kept in on the inside of the car away from visitors. I was having too much fun with the characters, so I did not pay attention to what was on screen, but Joe captured this shot.

Soon our pastries were sent out.

We had pastry lightersabers, chocolate mini muffins, darth vader pastries (don’t remember exactly what they were), and cinnamon pinwheels. Joe and Connor got their own plate with the same stuff, which I thought was pretty generous considering there were only three paid meals for this. It was a prix fixe menu and very expensive, so I opted to not order anything for the little ones. But James and Nicholas were very happy eating the pastries.

Next up, we got a visit from the Jawas looking for a trade. I had done my research here and knew they liked to trade metal objects. I had purchased a slinky and puzzle rings from the dollar section at Target to trade. Connor traded the puzzle and got a handmade bead bracelet and a piece of paper that said I am a Jawa:rotfl:.

Since, James did not want to trade I said I would and the Jawa said no he would only trade with Nicholas:goodvibes.

Nicholas traded his slinky for a key. Next up, our server brought out our fruit salads, which I just thought were adorable with the little yoda on top.

While we were enjoy our fruit, the Stormtroppers same by.

With the restaurant being so empty, Greedo was able to come by for another visit before our entrees had come out.

When our food did come out I forgot to get a picture of mine again, but Joe being the good trip reporter he is, got some of his and Connor's (don’t mind the quality he tried).

Joe got the Kessel run which was grilled beef tenderloin on oven roasted tomato with bacon and cheddar custard, baby spinach and cheesy horseradish potatoes.

Connor had the Darth Vader waffle with maple syrup and choice of bacon or sausage. And I had the Imperial Delight macadamia-crusted brioche french toast with mascarpone and fresh berries. Everything was so good, I really wish they had this all the time. While we were eating, a stormtropper snuck up on Nicholas which he was very confused by.

Another stormtropper came by and we had fun teasing the two about their bad aim. Unfortunately, we pretty much had to dine and dash (expect we did pay for it:thumbsup2) because we had to check in for our Feel the Force premium package. Had I known we were going to do this, I would have done breakfast at a different time, but by the time I decided to do it, I could not find another breakfast reservation. When we got to the package area, it was already very crowded:crowded:.

At check in we had to pick up our lanyards, pick which show we wanted premium seating to, and they gave us a bag with autographed headshots of all the celebrities from the weekend. We already had fastpasses to the Stars of the Saga and the package seats were gone by then, so we opted for the Star Wars Rebels show as our premium pass. We were at least 5 rows of people back which effectively meant we could just barely see the tops of people’s heads as they walked by:sad2:. Thankfully for Connor, they had a kids section up front where he was able to sit down and see everything. Included in the package was ice cream treats, popcorn boxes, and an assortment of drinks. While we had just had breakfast and did not eat anything, I grabbed some popcorn and some drinks to have later since we were going to skip lunch. James had fun showing off his lightsaber skills before the motorcade started.

There were two hosts to the motorcade which were pretty funny and did a good job.

Continued Below

Last edited:
One note about the pictures since we were so far away, I was shooting over people’s heads, I tried to crop out what I could, but most pictures were unusable:sad:. I’ve only included the best of what I got but there were many more characters than what I have.

I love C3PO in pieces on Chewie's back :rotfl2:

Tiya Sircar, voice of Sabine Wren from Star Wars Rebels

Ian McDiarmid, plays Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars the movies.

Host of Star Wars Weekends and voice of Obi Wan in Clone Wars

After the parade, it was mad house trying to leave. Joe and Connor had some free time to try and get some character meets in while I was heading out for the afternoon so the little ones could nap. When we got back to CBR the three of us crashed for several hours, I think the lack of sleep was finally catching up to me:faint:.

Last edited:
What a fun morning! The breakfast looked great! We've done Star Wars weekends twice now, and it seems to get more crowded each year- hence the new land, I guess, but nothing will beat a traditional weekend! Glad you were able to get some rest!

Great trip report. I totally relate! Of course, I only have two girls but they melt down just the same... We have all been there.

My youngest would have loved to have met an ewok. So cool. Can't wait to hear the rest!

Also, I wanted to know of you knew where the Small world room was in Disney Infinity. My girls (and I) are new at at and I know they would love it.

Last edited:
just read the whole thing :) great report, wanting to take our 2.5 year old (well she will be) in may 2017 so this is helpful. thanks!

I appreciated him trying to include me in their morning.

What a great DH! Mine would never be able to take pics and send them to me real time. :rotfl2:

They had a pretty good spot for rope drop.

:thumbsup2 Love the view!

Great pic.

This was my first DIS meet and I was so excited I forgot a picture:sad2:.

I think that says it all. ;)

Love the face paint!

The park was empty over here and we made a joke about we just had to get in line for the hottest meet of the day:lmao:.

:laughing:

Nice family shot!

Thankfully, the lines themselves weren’t too long and they exchanged the blaster no problem for me, I didn’t have the receipt anymore, so I was very grateful.

And another great family photo. Was this the one for the Christmas cards? ;)

Next up, we got a visit from the Jawas looking for a trade. I had done my research here and knew they liked to trade metal objects. I had purchased a slinky and puzzle rings from the dollar section at Target to trade. Connor traded the puzzle and got a handmade bead bracelet and a piece of paper that said I am a Jawa:rotfl:.

Jawas are my favorite!!! I had no idea they do that. What a cool experience. :thumbsup2

Host of Star Wars Weekends and voice of Obi Wan in Clone Wars

He sounds exactly like Ewan McGregor! Thanks for sharing, interesting to see what he looks like. :goodvibes

James walked right up to him but, kept a respectable distance, and then for no reason freaked out and ran away, it was pretty cute:rotfl2:. Connor went right to Boba Fett to show him his Boba Fett blaster. What is funny is that now Nicholas is OBSESSED with Darth Vader and James loves Boba Fett now. James was even Boba Fett for Halloween.
Cool costume!

I'm glad that they got to meet them and get a picture while you were there.

Kind of curious, did Vader speak at that meet like he does at the Launch Bay?

While we waited for our food to come, Greedo, the bounty hunter, came by for a visit.
I hope one of the boys shot him with their blasters! :rotfl2:

When our food did come out I forgot to get a picture of mine again, but Joe being the good trip reporter he is, got some of his and Connor's (don’t mind the quality he tried).
It isn't like the lighting in there helps any. And it is better than the food pictures that I never take.

Another stormtropper came by and we had fun teasing the two about their bad aim.
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: I wonder how many times they hear that everyday? Or some crack about the droids they're looking for?

I love C3PO in pieces on Chewie's back :rotfl2:
That's definitely a nice touch.

I'm really sorry that your view wasn't any better even with the package. I don't mind paying a premium for some of the experiences, but if you still have to get there an hour ahead of time to not be standing behind people it just isn't hardly worth it. I hope the show seating worked out a little bit better.

After the parade, it was mad house trying to leave. Joe and Connor had some free time to try and get some character meets in while I was heading out for the afternoon so the little ones could nap. When we got back to CBR the three of us crashed for several hours, I think the lack of sleep was finally catching up to me:faint:.
Sounds like that break was just what you needed.

Yay for a fun and easy morning. What special fun to have some alone with Daddy time!
It was nice for them, I got my time with him now it was Joe's turn.

I am happy the trip is turning around! Fussykids are hard, but rude people are worse! (the Be Our Guest Waitress! i am sure she didn't mean it but that would annoy me too!). At the mall recently my DD didn't want to be in the stroller an was freaking out when we tried to put her in. So my husband was letting her walk, and some old woman comes up and says why don't you put her in that thing, pointing at the stroller.... yeah like i didn't think of that already!
:sad2: What's up with having kids and everybody thinking they can parent better than you, sorry that happened to you.

The meal at Ohana looked fun and seemed to be a good turning point! I don't know if i can ever eat at shutters now! Kidding :D
:rotfl2:

Happy New Year!

What a fun morning! The breakfast looked great! We've done Star Wars weekends twice now, and it seems to get more crowded each year- hence the new land, I guess, but nothing will beat a traditional weekend! Glad you were able to get some rest!
You're right there is something special about the weekends, but I am looking forward to the new land.

Great trip report. I totally relate! Of course, I only have two girls but they melt down just the same... We have all been there.
Oh, yeah whether you have 1 or 20 a meltdown sucks no matter what :sad:

My youngest would have loved to have met an ewok. So cool. Can't wait to hear the rest!
Maybe they'll be back when Star Wars land opens.

Also, I wanted to know of you knew where the Small world room was in Disney Infinity. My girls (and I) are new at at and I know they would love it.
I honestly don't understand this game outside of the missions or whatever they're called. Connor says he thinks it was in the toy box and it just appeared :rotfl2:. I think the toybox is where he spend most of his time and it has lots of cool "lands" but I don't know how to do it, sorry.

just read the whole thing :) great report, wanting to take our 2.5 year old (well she will be) in may 2017 so this is helpful. thanks!
:thanks: Glad you've enjoyed it. You're going to have a fabulous time and I have found outside of the slew of Disney info sites, reading trips reports with little kids helped me when I was planning our first trip.

What a great DH! Mine would never be able to take pics and send them to me real time. :rotfl2:
Lots of years are grooming to get to this stage :rotfl:

Love the face paint!
It had been sweat off by afternoon :laughing:

Jawas are my favorite!!! I had no idea they do that. What a cool experience. :thumbsup2
I have heard that they sometimes they roam the Launch Bay, but they don't always trade.

He sounds exactly like Ewan McGregor! Thanks for sharing, interesting to see what he looks like. :goodvibes
Apparently, he can make his voice sound like a lot of people, very talented man.

Cool costume!

I'm glad that they got to meet them and get a picture while you were there.

Kind of curious, did Vader speak at that meet like he does at the Launch Bay?
I had no idea Darth Vader talked at Launch Bay, which I guess answers your question they he did not talk at Sci Fi :rotfl2:. Now, I am even more sad they are replacing him with Kylo Ren. I do like Ren, but how do you replace DV :confused3, Ren has not reached the status DV :darth: has. Maybe Ren will speak too.

I hope one of the boys shot him with their blasters! :rotfl2:
I think Connor did :rotfl:

It isn't like the lighting in there helps any. And it is better than the food pictures that I never take.
The lighting is atrocious

That's definitely a nice touch.

I'm really sorry that your view wasn't any better even with the package. I don't mind paying a premium for some of the experiences, but if you still have to get there an hour ahead of time to not be standing behind people it just isn't hardly worth it. I hope the show seating worked out a little bit better.
It was disappointing, but something I had figured would happen, so whatever.

Sounds like that break was just what you needed.
Definitely :thumbsup2

Fun meet with Darth Vader and Boba Fett! And breakfast does sound yummy even if it was a bit pricey. And a very cool experience with the Jawas!

Sorry the parade view wasn't the best - but it must have been lots of fun for Connor to get such a great view! And do I see kids from JTA? I guess one session got premium seats?

I had no idea Darth Vader talked at Launch Bay, which I guess answers your question they he did not talk at Sci Fi :rotfl2:. Now, I am even more sad they are replacing him with Kylo Ren. I do like Ren, but how do you replace DV :confused3, Ren has not reached the status DV :darth: has. Maybe Ren will speak too.
Yes... he spoke in Launch Bay. He was also very much in character. DD was terrified of him and he just kept getting in her face and speaking to her. It was getting to be a bit much, really. I enjoyed that he was in character, but there were 2 adults in the room who he pretty much ignored as if he was trying to make the 3 year old cry.

Fun meet with Darth Vader and Boba Fett! And breakfast does sound yummy even if it was a bit pricey. And a very cool experience with the Jawas!

Sorry the parade view wasn't the best - but it must have been lots of fun for Connor to get such a great view! And do I see kids from JTA? I guess one session got premium seats?
Yes, Connor loved it, so I was happy for him. The kids in the parade were picked in the morning I believe, not from JTA. They were just kids showing a lot of enthusiasm for SW and they got to be in the parade and then be in the front of the stage.

Yes... he spoke in Launch Bay. He was also very much in character. DD was terrified of him and he just kept getting in her face and speaking to her. It was getting to be a bit much, really. I enjoyed that he was in character, but there were 2 adults in the room who he pretty much ignored as if he was trying to make the 3 year old cry.
Oh no that's horrible, I don't think Ren will be much kinder though. She didn't cry did she, poor thing.

Day 7: Part 3
Dark Fried and some Blue Milk

When I left off, the boys and I were back at the hotel napping and Joe and Connor stayed in the park for more SWW. I am not too sure what Joe and Connor did during their free time, but I have some pictures.

Joe texted me this picture a little before 1 asking me what he should get. I had expressed interest in trying to collect the death star and millennium falcon glow cubes and I think he went with the Tattoine and got the Millennium Falcon cube. They must have ridden Star Tours at some time too because they had a FP+ for it. Then, I know they headed to their first show of the day, Rebels, where they waited in line and got these pictures I suppose.

They had the premium seating for this show and Joe was so thrilled with the seats.

The main guest for this show was Tiya Sircar, who voices the female lead in Rebels, Sabine Wren.

Joe and Connor both really enjoyed the show from everything I heard. After the show they had some time before the next one to get another popcorn bucket. It’s not as if the two boxes from the motorcade should have been enough:rolleyes:. I actually think he just really wanted the bucket.

Joe and Connor got in the fastpass line for Stars of the Saga, but when the CM saw their lanyards he let them sit in the premium package seats again:cool1:. Joe was very thrilled about this, I guess the seats were much better and took this picture to show off his magic pass.

Joe did not get many pictures from this show because he mainly videoed it, plus I wouldn’t know what to caption since I wasn’t there.

What I do know about this show is that he absolutely loved it. He actually went back and re-watched the video he took when we got back and begged me for weeks to also watch it. To this day I still haven’t seen it:confused3. While they were enjoying their show. The boys and I were getting up from our nap. I had slept longer then I meant to and was in such a rush to leave I left our premium passes in the room :sad2:. We re-entered the park just before 4 and the stormtroopes were on stage being funny.

The boys were still in the show, so I went in search of a cocktail with a death star glow cube. The drinks were different than the ones Joe had sent a picture of, but one still came with the glow cube I wanted so I got that. We sat down by Min and Bills and enjoyed some quiet time.

I let James play with the glow cube, but warned him it was not a bouncy ball and to not throw it. This promptly set him off to which his response was to throw it:mad:. It of course broke and he cried. A young guy probably around 21 saw the whole thing happen and came over and handed me his death star glow cube. I was so taken aback that not only he was kind enough to do this, but it’s not as if my son’s behavior warranted such generosity. I asked him if he was sure and thanked him profusely. I kept this one with me this time. It was getting close to our reservation time and Joe and Connor were still in the show, so I made my way over to try and check in without them. It was very chaotic over on this side of the park with JTA happening and people without reservations trying to get into the Rebel Hanger. The Rebel Hanger was actually just Backlot Express transformed for SWW and was announced very close to when SWW actually happened although I don’t remember specifically when they announced it. Even though I had no idea what it would be, I snatched up an ADR as soon as they became available, because as long as it was Star Wars, I figured we would like it. The experience’s first day was this day and the first reservations were for 4 o’clock so we were literally some of the first guests to get to do this, which I thought was pretty cool:cool2:.

Shortly after we checked in, Joe and Connor met up with us. We didn’t have to wait long and we were being sat. Unfortunately, they tried to seat us outside (it was HOT) and at a high top table. I tried to explain how it would be very difficult to have this type of seating arrangement with a baby in a high chair. The hostess seemed annoyed which annoyed me. I was a hostess for 3 years and know how annoying it is when a guest refuses to be sat at certain tables and I have never once asked to be changed just because I didn’t like the table, but this request is pretty much common sense. We would all be higher up than the baby and what are we supposed to do shove him under the table and pretend he’s not there:rotfl2:? I didn’t even say anything about outside (I would have sat there if it was a regular height table) just that we needed to be at a normal table. With very little wait we were being shown to a table inside (yay:thumbsup2) and that was regular height (double yay:banana:). I have never been inside Backlot Express, but I was pretty impressed with how fast they transformed it to the Rebel Hanger.

The atmosphere here was really fun and energetic. I think everyone was just happy to be there. I do have to say the service was terribly slow, which I attribute more to it being the first day than to bad service. There were WDW management everywhere to observe and a TV news crew, it was pretty exciting to be apart of. I spotted @Yullilin sitting with her daughter. She did such a wonderful job maintaining the SWW thread and which is the main reason I was able to make the day so successful. I was unsure if I should go up to her because I was pretty much a lurker on the thread only asking one question to which Yullin kindly responded. While we were waiting to order, I decided to just go over. She was so sweet and nice. I really just thought it was important to thank her for all her hard work. It was so nice to chat with her and her daughter for a few minutes and I was glad I went over to say hello.

For drinks Joe and I each got a cocktail, Joe’s came with an x wing glow cube, now we had the whole collection I think. James and Connor got the blue milk, which I believe was blueberry flavored.

While we waited for our food the Cantina band came out for some meets. This wasn't a character meal per say, but the description said that it was a hang out for lot of different creatures and they would be passing through. We only got these guys but I did see reports later during SWW of other characters.

For food, I got Illum fruit and Cheese sabers.

Joe got the slider sampler.

And Connor got the Dark Fried.

We also got an order of the Parmesan fries for the boys.

We basically ended up sharing everything with each other so we all got a little of everything. It was all really good and we had a fun time here. I hope a version of this is something to look forward to in the new Star Wars land.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter