I don't know why I do this to myself...

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
We just got Russell Stover SF Peppermint Patties up here and full well knowing they would not agree with me, I had to buy a bag of them to try them out! I am paying for it now! :( I only ate one of them and have spent the ENTIRE day in the bathroom!:(:(:(

...but...on the bright side, I am leaving tomorrow for Lake George, New York and won't be back until next Friday! :) So, I hope you all have a great week and I will miss you! I won't have any internet access while there (decided I <b>really</b> needed to have a full vacation right now!:p), so please forgive me if I am not able to catch right up when I get back!! ;):)

I plan to stay on Atkins while there, well I might have a few more glasses of wine then I should ;) but other than that, I am good to go! Have fun everyone!! :):)

Don't forget about W.I.S.H. chat on Tuesday night this week!! Kath would love to have you there with her!! :):)

Have a wonderful vacation, Bean.

This was your last pass for using sad smilies, you know. Now that you know without a doubt what sugar alcohols do to you, you have to replace :( with :p. I'm pretty sure that's in the bylaws ;)

Have a great trip Beanie. Might I suggest you give the peppermint patties away? ;)

Kath's right about the by laws beanie!!!! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing time on your vacation! Enjoy those little angels of yours and spend some good quality time with DH. I will miss hearing from you- and don't know what I'm gonna do when I'm going nuts, am depressed or thrilled about somehting that's happened in my food life :p - sounds funny doesn't it? But it
's true. What will I do? I'll be thinking about you and what a great time you're having!

You will just come here to WISH, Karen, your support group will be right here waiting if you need us.

Hey Beanie! Have a great vacation! Give those SF peppermint patties to someone you are NOT fond of! LOL!

Have a wonderful time Beanie! Those PP's do the same to me but hey, think of all the fiber you would have to eat to get the same effect. ;)

Now, go and enjoy! :)

have a wonderful vacation Beanie!! I will miss you but know you are enjoying your family and time away from everything!

I had to throw away a bag of SF Reese cups yesterday - at 1 pt each they aren't a great bargain on WW and shoooey!! well that's all I'll say about them!

looking forward to seeing you all refreshed when you're back!

I LOVE PEPERMINT PATTIES!!!! ANd the SF stuff does not bother me at all!!!! I wonder if wehave them here!! I need to look!! Have a great time beanie!!!!

Have a Safe and FUN time Beanie...I will miss you!!! Don't worry you were NOT alone last night...except my problem was the turtles. LOL!!

Tracy

Have a wonderful trip, Beanie! :D :D :D But leave the SF Peppermint Patties at home!:D :D

Have a wonderful trip Beanie. I used to spend summers in Lake George when I was a girl and I have wonderful memories of being there. However I do agree, leave the SF Peppermint Patties behind. ;)

Hope you are having a great weekend, Beanie! Listen, don't be so hard on yourself!!! You only had ONE, not a whole bag full!!! I am proud of you! Your before and after pictures prove that you are really sticking with the program and treating yourself right. There is nothing wrong with having a small treat once in a while. I am only sorry that it made you feel so sick!

Can't wait for you to get back! :) Miss ya!!!!!

Enjoy yourself, your family and your time away, Beanie! We'll miss you, but know that you are having a wonderful vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter