I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind!!

I have to relate a funny Caroline story to you all. princess:

I went and saw them this weekend, and her dad (my brother) said that on Thursday night, she told him she wanted to show Aunt Katie her Minne Mouse PJs. He said "How do you know Aunt Katie likes Minnie Mouse?" To which she replies, "Dad, Aunt Katie likes EVERYTHING Disney World!" :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

That's my girl! :love:

Smart girl. Well-trained. ::yes::

Wow....great view at the Beach Club.

Love what Anita does with her drawings from the Animation Studio...very clever idea.

I am super excited about staying at Beach Club in March! Not sure what kind of view we will have, but I will love whatever it is. :)

That's a great way to keep your drawings. I have never done one, although we have talked about doing them several times. It would just be too hard to do with the little girls. Brooklynn would enjoy it, but she's also a bit of a perfectionist, and she might be a little too hard on herself if hers didn't turn out the way she wanted it to. Of course, then she could just look at mine, and she'd feel all better! :goodvibes

Is there a certain view that you might like for our Beach Club villa? I think I might be able to put in a request with a certain someone and see what we get....:rolleyes1

Sending good thoughts to all who need them!! :hug:

Yay for the Beach Club!! Love it there - so pretty! :goodvibes

All of the struggles and sadnesses remind me to be grateful for every 'normal' day, as in one minute, my normal could change forever.

Beach Club is awesome already, and when they want to add free watermelon to a visit there, I am beyond happy with that! :cool1:

Is there a certain view that you might like for our Beach Club villa? I think I might be able to put in a request with a certain someone and see what we get....:rolleyes1

You know I don't care. You get whatever view you like, and we will just be happy to be there. ::yes::

Anita that IS a great idea for your drawings.:thumbsup2

We have never done the drawings. My DH is a wonderful artist. We have a pic of a fisherman that he drew in our living room & me I have a hard time drawing stick figures.

We are bracing for a storm here on Friday. They say it could be the biggest one in a few years!!:eek:

Have a great day.

We have never done the drawings. My DH is a wonderful artist. We have a pic of a fisherman that he drew in our living room & me I have a hard time drawing stick figures.

We are bracing for a storm here on Friday. They say it could be the biggest one in a few years!!:eek:

Have a great day.

I looked at your weather forecast. I am glad it is not my weather forecast!!! :eek: Stay warm, if you can, and stay safe, if you have to be out driving.

As for the drawings, I only do stick figures, and even those aren't great. :upsidedow I still really want to attempt the drawing class someday, just for fun. :thumbsup2

Good afternoon everyone. Well, I actually have time at work to post on the Dis. I am completely caught up with charts for now. I am taking a light day at work since I have strep throat! I should not be contagious now, but I still feel bad. My whole family has strep and everyone else is at home. :( No rest for the doctor.;)
I love your fireworks pics! They are great. I am so looking forward to this trip. I am counting the days. I know it will be insane the week before Easter, but I do not care. We are going to take it easy and do resort stuff and water parks and ride the rides we want and not worry about it. Hope to see you there!

:cool1: I'm just checking in to give you an update on Matt...YOUR PRAYERS WORKED!!! He is breathing on his own, if the dr asks him to hold up 2 fingers he does and he can tell the time on a clock! He's haveing some difficulty reading but one day at a time. Now that he is off the breathing machine he is starting to talk, he makes sense most of the time so they are really hopefull. He has a long way to go but still very hopeful and so far no more bleeding on the brain. He was fitted for a helmet he will have to wear for a while but he is alive and they expect him to recover. It wasn't that way when they first brought him in. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your prayers! there is power in numbers and power in prayers! :cool1:

:cool1: I'm just checking in to give you an update on Matt...YOUR PRAYERS WORKED!!! He is breathing on his own, if the dr asks him to hold up 2 fingers he does and he can tell the time on a clock! He's haveing some difficulty reading but one day at a time. Now that he is off the breathing machine he is starting to talk, he makes sense most of the time so they are really hopefull. He has a long way to go but still very hopeful and so far no more bleeding on the brain. He was fitted for a helmet he will have to wear for a while but he is alive and they expect him to recover. It wasn't that way when they first brought him in. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your prayers! there is power in numbers and power in prayers! :cool1:

That is great news!!:thumbsup2

Have a great day.

I can't draw either! The only drawings I do are at Disney in those classes. When on my own, it's stick figures as well. The animators talk you through them. Some of mine turn out okay and others not so good. We found the notebook and the protectors at an Office Depot. You should give it a try!

That is great news!

Great news!!!!!!

Good afternoon everyone. Well, I actually have time at work to post on the Dis. I am completely caught up with charts for now. I am taking a light day at work since I have strep throat! I should not be contagious now, but I still feel bad. My whole family has strep and everyone else is at home. :( No rest for the doctor.;)
I love your fireworks pics! They are great. I am so looking forward to this trip. I am counting the days. I know it will be insane the week before Easter, but I do not care. We are going to take it easy and do resort stuff and water parks and ride the rides we want and not worry about it. Hope to see you there!

Sorry you guys are sick. :sick: Hope everyone is feeling better very quickly.

As many times as you have been, you know what to hit and when to hit it, and the relaxing part will be much needed, I'm sure. There are lots of resort things to do. Splitsville is getting great reviews, too, so that might be a thought.

I love how creative Disney gets with their hidden Mickeys! They are always fun to find. :)

They do get creative. Poolrat Pat is the best at finding them. I really don't look for them too much, but when I stumble upon one, I like getting the pictures. :thumbsup2

I can't draw either! The only drawings I do are at Disney in those classes. When on my own, it's stick figures as well. The animators talk you through them. Some of mine turn out okay and others not so good. We found the notebook and the protectors at an Office Depot. You should give it a try!

Kay and I might try it. We're probably only going to be in Hollywood Studios one day - Sunday. I know she will want to ride Tower of Terror at least once, if not twice. I want to see Beauty and the Beast. I'm not sure what all else we will do, but if there is time, we might try it. We will leave the park in the early afternoon to go check in at Pop, since we're getting booted from our high end accomodations that day. :laughing: We will go back in the evening, though, to see Fantasmic. :)

That is great news!

That is great news!!:thumbsup2

Great news!!!!!!

It is certainly good news to hear something positive and encouraging about someone who is down. As for Lindy, there are some blood pressure issues. She is working fervently to be able to hold her baby boy and feed him a bottle, so they are trying to rig her up with some kind of hand apparatus to help her achieve that.

Our last day was July 5th.
(It is being written on February 7th. Does this surprise anyone who is still hanging in with us? :upsidedow)

EndofSummer2012WDW493.jpg

This morning, we were going to go swim at the computer pool.

EndofSummer2012WDW494.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW495.jpg

Man at work.

EndofSummer2012WDW496.jpg

This 13 day trip had been.......

EndofSummer2012WDW498.jpg

Don't be fooled; this is not Brooklynn. This is a dolphin jumping up out of the water.

EndofSummer2012WDW499.jpg

I was sitting at the first table by the steps over on the Walkman side of the pool. If you are a Pop person, you know exactly where I am talking about.

EndofSummer2012WDW500.jpg

I almost always take a magnolia picture.

EndofSummer2012WDW501.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW502.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW504.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW505.jpg

I couldn't

EndofSummer2012WDW506.jpg

real life any longer. I had to make myself get on a plane and fly north.

Thankfully, as I write this and you true northern people are about to have a winter storm, I am really glad that my north is not your north. ::yes::

Window display for the holiday.

EndofSummer2012WDW507.jpg

This was what it was like for the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids kids. :eek:

EndofSummer2012WDW508.jpg

Next time, we do our last minute shopping at Everything Pop.

Lol. Nope doesnt surprise any of us at all. :rotfl2: But your long trip reports are such a great way to get through the time between our own trips. Especially those of us who dont get to go as often. :thumbsup2

I always make one last trek through the gift shop before I am forced to go to the front to wait on the bus.

EndofSummer2012WDW509.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW510.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW511.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW512.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW513.jpg

A message for our DIS friends.

EndofSummer2012WDW514.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW515.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW516.jpg

I like this. :)

EndofSummer2012WDW517.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW518.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW519.jpg

Maybe I will have a grandson one of these years, and I can by things that are blue.

EndofSummer2012WDW520.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW521.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW522.jpg

For now, I am happy buying girly things.

EndofSummer2012WDW523.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW524.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW525.jpg

EndofSummer2012WDW526.jpg

And with that last window shopping whirl, we said goodbye to Everything Pop.

EndofSummer2012WDW527.jpg

Lol. Nope doesnt surprise any of us at all. :rotfl2: But your long trip reports are such a great way to get through the time between our own trips. Especially those of us who dont get to go as often. :thumbsup2

Thank you for the kind words. They help me, I know. I enjoy seeing the pictures and being right there again.

I am glad we still have a few people hanging on until the end. When we finish this one, Jill will start the October one, if anyone wants to move right from July to October - from firecrackers to jack-o-lanterns. It's magic, like at the real Disney World. We move from one holiday to the next overnight! :goodvibes

Thank you for the kind words. They help me, I know. I enjoy seeing the pictures and being right there again.

I am glad we still have a few people hanging on until the end. When we finish this one, Jill will start the October one, if anyone wants to move right from July to October - from firecrackers to jack-o-lanterns. It's magic, like at the real Disney World. We move from one holiday to the next overnight! :goodvibes

Sounds good to me. And then we can go from the fall decorations to the flower and garden festival. :goodvibes. We seem to be stuck on going in December so it is nice to see other times of year in your pictures.

One of these days I'll have to stay at Pop, if for no other reason than to take a picture of a sign that says "TOTALLY AWESOME." :laughing:

I always enjoy seeing all your pictures from your trips, and I hope we get to hear about the October one as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter