I dont know how to pretend to be happy

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;27912770]Any updates? I have been thinking about you and this strange situation.[/QUOTE]

Thankyou - At the moment they are on holiday in Crete for 2 weeks, I am hoping that 2 weeks with her might wake him up. Hopefully

Next week I am going to phone her mother and 'try' and talk it out with her...thankyou for your thoughts...I have to say its breaking my heart and I miss my son...or how he was before he met her.

My heart breaks for you....it is an extremely tough situation when your child is "an adult" but you know that they are making a huge mistake!!

Good luck. My sister is with a guy that no one in the family likes at all, but they got married in May, and we want her to learn for herself, I guess. She is my sister and I love her, just not some of the choices she's made. Keep us updated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter