I dont get how the signatures work

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by My2QTs, Sep 6, 2009.

1. My2QTs

My2QTs DIS Veteran

I was looking over the menus for the signature dining places and Ive seen things like "first course," "appetizers," "starters" etc... So I know that you get an entree and a drink and a dessert at the one credit table restaurants, but what do you get at the signatures? Is it the same, and if you want an appetizer or "first course" or whatever, you pay extra?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Pakey

Pakey DIS Veteran

Yes, if you are on regular dining plan, even at a signature, you will only get an entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage. If you want an appetizer or first course item, you will pay for those OOP.

4. VegasMike21

VegasMike21 <font color=blue>I couldn't stop laughing when the

Yep appetizers or salads/soups are extra

5. MariDisney

MariDisney Queen of the World

Sorry if this is hijacking this thread, but I thought those reading might now. We are doing Deluxe Dining for the first time. Would it be safe to say that "appetizer" would including anything in the "appetizers", "starters", "first course", or "soup/salad" sections?

6. Pakey

Pakey DIS Veteran

For the most part, yes. I know that there are a few exclusions, like the Snake in the Grass at CG, but I don't know a specific list of items that cannot be ordered as an appetizer on the dining plan.