I Did It!!!

brandip22

Busy obsessing over my next trip!
I just got off the phone with Julie and put my deposit down on SSR!!!! I should get my papers by Saturday!!! My husband told em this weekend that I was officialy Disney obsessed, so now it'll get even worse!!!! I am ready to start planning!!!!!!:Pinkbounc

Welcome home!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

...and Happy Planning!!!!
:sunny:

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME HOME! :bounce:
Now prepare for lots more Disney compulsion!

Congratulations & Welcome Home!

You've become a member of a wonderful, crazy, obesessed group!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

welcom8.gif
HOME !

That's great.

I can't wait to see what SSR is like. We're staying at BWV in May. I'm going to get my wife and oldest daughter some time at the spa one day.

Hi,

Congrats & Welcome Home!!

Allison an associate

Thanks to all of y'all! I'm so very excited. OneMoreTry- that's a great idea to get them a spa day- I would love that!!

You sound exactly like me. I explained to my DH yesterday that I'm not obsessed. Disney is my hobby. Planning the next vacation is a hobby. I also defend my craziness by referring to the large number of people who are members of this board. We can't all be crazy. :crazy:

It also sounds like we have the DVC agent. Mine is Julie Hughes. She is very nice and helpful. Congratulations on your purchase!!

Yes, mine is Julie, too. I really like her because she was very non-pushy. She understood when we had to wait a couple of weeks due to my husband's truck dying and all. We had to make sure we'd still be able to afford it! She has been great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter