1. missypie

missypie <font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font

I just bought our family's plane tickets to Paris for next year's Spring Break!

2. richard3330

richard3330 Cirque Fan

Great News! :)

Booked any accommodation yet??

Richard. :)

3. missypie

Yes. We are a family of 5 and I've booked a 2 bedroom apartment near the Louvre. It is very close to the RER line that goes to DL. I really wanted to stay few nights on site, but I've heard that the weather in March can be cold and wet, so I didn't want to commit to any particular days at DL. We'll play which days by ear and use the cold wet days for Paris museums.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. missypie

I posted that message on 7/18/03...look at my countdown now! I'm finally in single digits!

6. WDWfan uk

WDWfan uk <font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :

Woohoo!!! Nearly there :cool: !

7. tigger2on

tigger2on <font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO

Thinking of going to see family in Uk around Xmas and would like to go to Paris while we are there... where did you find your accomodations?
    PS> Child is 8 and in a wheelchair!

8. missypie

We booked a 2 bedroom flat through parisholidayapts.com. However, our flat is one floor up, with no elevator, so that woudn't work for you. If I were you I'd post your question on fodors.com. They have a very active European travel board that would probably be very helpful in locating accessible accomodations.

9. DocRafiki

DocRafiki <font color=teal>Really is a doc!<br><font color=d

:bounce: :bounce: Getting close! When I was at 3 days on the countdown, I was such a wreck I couldn't eat! :bounce: :bounce:

10. missypie

You're right...but I bet I'll catch up on my meals in Paris. I've been waking up at about 4 am the last week...so I just get up and get things done. We leave for Paris in 7 hours.

11. DocRafiki

Too cool! Missypie on a plane to Paris as we speak. Wish I were there!

12. jodyb

jodyb DIS Veteran

I guess we'll all try to live vicariously through MissyPie!
    By the way I sure wish Disney trips had the affect on my appetite that it has on yours DocRafiki!

13. magic

magic Mouseketeer

Just returned last night from London. We went by eurostar to Paris and stayed at Disney for two nights. We had a wonderful time, it was really cold and snowed, but we were prepared for any weather and had a great time.

Biggest shock in London and Paris was the exchange rate. It was very expensive.

14. DocRafiki

the exchange rate is horrible now, isn't it? I wish I could have gone back when it was better, but oh well.

jody -- yeah, I lost 10# before & during my trip (walking walking walking and being solo and not wanting to bother with looking for food will do that). Too bad it didn't stay off! I need another vacation to get these 10# back off! :teeth: OR I could just move to a city and walk everywhere. :smooth:

15. missypie

DLP and WDS were lovely; the weather was lovely; we had a lovely time. I'll post a trip report once I get caught up a bit at work. (And I did lose those 3 pounds I've been trying to lose for a year!)