I did it!! Solo trip is booked

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by cricketgirl, Dec 5, 2012.

1. cricketgirl

cricketgirl I've waited my whole life for this!

I finally pulled the trigger and booked my solo trip.
    With the discount on gift cards that HEB was running I paid for the whole trip with Gift cards and saved a bunch. $50.00 savings per $300 gift card. my savings after the room savings was an additional $350.00 the bargin hunting and savings is a big thrill for me> I enjoy that and the planning as much as the trip.
    I booked Port Orleans Riverside from Jan 22 - Jan 25 with 7 day hopper and then AKL Savanah view from Jan 25 thru Jan 28.

I am so excited.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ludari

ludari DIS Veteran

Good for you! I'm sure you'll have fun.

4. AuroraRora

AuroraRora Princess

You're going to have SUCH a great time with those resorts!! POR is gorgeous and the AKL savannah view is just even better. My favorite resort stay is definitely AKL with that view pixiedust:

5. cricketgirl

cricketgirl I've waited my whole life for this!

Solo trip may be canceled. But all is good. My sons boss may give him the days off finally to go with me. I am so excited. But either way, I'm going to Disney World.

6. undchefreak

undchefreak Mouseketeer

So not cancelled, just not solo any longer. I was afraid you had to cancel completely, which would be sad. I'm glad you will get to go either way! My solo trip is still on, but my resort is totally up in the air.

7. glammadiva

glammadiva DIS Veteran

Riverside is my resort of choice for my solo trips. I always ask for AB. I love the early morning stroll to the food court! You are going to have an amazing time - solo or not!!