I did it, I'm going on the cruise!!!!

sunshine girl

DIS Veteran
I signed up for the cruise! I'm so excited!

I hardly ever have time to post on the boards, and have never been to chat, so nobody here knows me from a hole in the wall, but still! I listen to every podcast, and am really psyched to be going with you all.

This is my first cruise, too... I am incredibly clueless! I have to spend more time here figuring everything out.

Whew, I have to calm down a little. Very excited!!

:sunny:

Yay :yay: More new people. I booked last week. I am just now trying to get to know some of the main people going. I also don't get to post all the time as work is insane right now.
Maybe we can keep this thread going as a Podcast Cruise newbie meet.
I am Anjie I am 44 and live in Ontario Canada. I will be bringing my DH, my DS10 and DD6 on the cruise. We are all very excited. My DS can't wait to see Castaway Cay and hopefully learn how to pronounce it properly before we get there!

Welcome aboard!!!

:welcome::welcome:

When you do find time, just browse the podcast boards and the Disunplugged cruise board and jump in whereever and ask questions.

Lots of folks around to answer questions, and of course, AskTracy (WinoTracy) is always around somewhere with an answer to pretty much anything you can throw at her.

Hello and welcome :cool1:

I recognise your picture :thumbsup2 you'll find it's easy to get to know people - we still have over a year ;)

I wonder how many staterooms we're up to now?

There will be no calming down. We can't have that. Stay focused. Eye on the prize. Welcome Sunshine Girl. We love the new peeps!

PCC 1.0 was our first cruise as well. It was perfect. No issues. You have plenty of time. As John mentioned, check out the cruise board right here when you have time. There is even cruise chat if you can make one. (Forgot what night.)

And you can ask questions here.

I signed up for the cruise! I'm so excited!

I hardly ever have time to post on the boards, and have never been to chat, so nobody here knows me from a hole in the wall, but still! I listen to every podcast, and am really psyched to be going with you all.

This is my first cruise, too... I am incredibly clueless! I have to spend more time here figuring everything out.

Welcome aboard! There are several Newbies on board for 2.0. Just join in and get to know us.

:welcome: aboard!!
:welcome: to the craziness!
:welcome: to the party!!

party: party: party:

:wave: Howdy fellow Michigander! A2 is a beautiful town. Don't get down that way as much as I'd like to.

Oh and feel free to drop anchor and post a question, comment, or even random silliness on a thread. We are one great big happy family!

pirate::boat::boat::beach::sail:

Yay! Thanks! Am v. excited still this morning (clearly, as I'm here on the boards instead of doing work....).

Yay! Thanks! Am v. excited still this morning (clearly, as I'm here on the boards instead of doing work....).:sunny:

just like the rest of us...:lmao:

Welcome to the group - this is going to be my first cruise too - I just keep reading the Podcast 2.0 forum. Also, there is a ton on information on the cruise forums

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!