I did it! I switched from POP to POFQ

disneydreamer1970

Loves planning surprise Disney trips!
I can't wait to try a new resort!! :banana: We have not stayed there before, so it gives me a whole new thing to research over the nexst year!!:laughing:

Trish

We love any and all the resorts at WDW but one of our favorites is POFQ. We stayed there the first time right after they referbished the rooms. The size, boat to DD, food court, pool, and short walk to POR is great. We were planning to stay at ASmovies in September but when they added the free dining we switched to POFQ with the $ we saved. You will love this resort!

That was the first resort we stayed at back in 95, first trip with the kids, now grown and both off to college, they had a great pool with a dragon sliding board and I'll never forget the dining area with the constant New Orleans music playing, I have vidio of this. May just stop there for breakfast this Sept. (just ME and DW this trip)to hear the music again. Nice boat ride from resort to DTD.:hippie: :cool1:

We switched to POFQ too. Originally booked at ASsports but now I am soooo glad we switched to a moderate. I'm not so sure I would have liked any of the values. Looking at some of the photos, I don't really care for the theming there. I've read great reviews about POFQ and am soo excited.

We love POFQ!! It is so much fun, every time I have Jazz playing in my car, my son says this music reminds me of the french quarter. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter