I cut down my visits...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by dairyou, Jul 16, 2005.

1. dairyou

dairyou DIS Veteran DVC Gold

I cut down my visits to the DCL site. Since Repo cruise is coming up, I am anxiously waiting for our stateroom number. Instead of checking 4 or 5 times a day I am down to 2. I know...it was getting out of control :rolleyes:

I had to stop checking so often because I was getting myself into trouble. Looking at all the different cruises to book after this one! The 10 day looks appealing since they have different ports. Though I wonder what the 2007 itinerary holds :cool1:

Deb

2. MickeyMania

MickeyMania Preparing for our first Disney Cruise!

You have amazing self-control - as I check this board every time I look at email... oh - even when I don't check email, I'll log onto the boards. My first cruise is 8 months away and the second one is 16 months away - lol! :rotfl2:

Pathetic? maybe. But that's okay! I'm going on two cruises! :cool1:

3. pppiglet

pppiglet DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>Don't like

I know the feeling. I have our next cruise booked, but waiting for the 2007 dates. I said I wasn't going to be on the boards til the dates were out and we knew what the itinerary would be, but I am on here 3-4 times a day still. I have even been toying with the idea of finding something for next year!

Debbie

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

to hide this advert.
  5. TheWog

TheWog <font color=indigo>The Curse has been Reversed<br>

silly silly girl... what are you thinking.....? :confused3 :teeth:

6. miclen

miclen Mouseketeer

7. ladypoo

ladypoo DIS Veteran

We still are unassigned. We are waiting and waiting and waiting. I still check the DCL site 3-4 times a day.

8. nordkin

nordkin DIS Veteran

We are also still unassigned for a category 9 on the repo cruise and I too check the site several times a day. The kids keep asking if we have gotten an assignment yet because they are as anxious as I am. We can only hope we get them soon.