I cut down my visits...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by dairyou, Jul 16, 2005.

1. dairyou

dairyou DIS Veteran

I cut down my visits to the DCL site. Since Repo cruise is coming up, I am anxiously waiting for our stateroom number. Instead of checking 4 or 5 times a day I am down to 2. I know...it was getting out of control :rolleyes:

I had to stop checking so often because I was getting myself into trouble. Looking at all the different cruises to book after this one! The 10 day looks appealing since they have different ports. Though I wonder what the 2007 itinerary holds :cool1:

Deb

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MickeyMania

MickeyMania Preparing for our first Disney Cruise!

You have amazing self-control - as I check this board every time I look at email... oh - even when I don't check email, I'll log onto the boards. My first cruise is 8 months away and the second one is 16 months away - lol! :rotfl2:

Pathetic? maybe. But that's okay! I'm going on two cruises! :cool1:

4. pppiglet

pppiglet DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>Don't like

I know the feeling. I have our next cruise booked, but waiting for the 2007 dates. I said I wasn't going to be on the boards til the dates were out and we knew what the itinerary would be, but I am on here 3-4 times a day still. I have even been toying with the idea of finding something for next year!

Debbie

5. TheWog

TheWog <font color=indigo>The Curse has been Reversed<br>

silly silly girl... what are you thinking.....? :confused3 :teeth:

6. miclen

miclen Mouseketeer

7. ladypoo

ladypoo DIS Veteran

We still are unassigned. We are waiting and waiting and waiting. I still check the DCL site 3-4 times a day.

8. nordkin

nordkin DIS Veteran

We are also still unassigned for a category 9 on the repo cruise and I too check the site several times a day. The kids keep asking if we have gotten an assignment yet because they are as anxious as I am. We can only hope we get them soon.