I could really use some help with this.

2nd childhood

Living out my 2nd childhood vicariously through my
My family is going to the MNSSHP and my husband does not want to dress up so I was thinking about maybe a T-shirt with a Halloween design. The question is where do you find the designs? I've seen light and dark transfer paper mentioned. What's better and what's the difference? It all needs to be simple because I'm a craft challenged type of person. I'm a novice when it comes to anything creative so please excuse me if these are dumb questions.

if you go to your local office supply store, or craft store and ask for iron-on transfer sheets. Find some disney clipart on line - custome add your text (then mirror image it before you print) print it onto the special paper from your home printer, then iron it onto your shirt.
it's not that hard to do - just make sure you mirror image the lettering before you print or it will come out backwards when you iron it.
if you have any questions PM me.
Jennifer

Thanks so much. I'm going to google disney clipart now and see what I can find. I'm not sure how to mirror image works with my printer, but I'm going to check it out. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter