"I could get used to a view like this....Yep, I'm used to it" BLT Spring Break

It didn’t take long for us to get the debit card fired up… The kids designed some TShirts and did a great job with it.

DSC06170.jpg

Not sure how I dont have a pic of the final products, but I will find them and get them on....maybe...lol

Then we stopped at the Christmas store to get our mandatory Disney ornament for the family tree and the kids picked one out each for the little trees in their room.

Off to the toy store to jampack a box full of Mr. Potato Head things and yet another train for Chance.

Lunch at T-Rex….Wow. We were somehow lucky enough to sit in the Ice room. It was a great environment to sit it, but it was almost too much with the changing of color every so often and the meteor showers every 15 minutes. It was definitely sensory overload for us. But glad we were able to eat there. The food was very much like expected for it being like a Rainforest Café type of menu. (these are all taken with my phone, I had killed the camera battery from all the earlier pics

61959060.jpg

9f036b12.jpg

89dd4cc7.jpg

96398ce7.jpg

9ca8b217.jpg

35cd33f9.jpg

fca39c7f.jpg

Not sure if this video will work or not....good luck!

As with every place we can, Billie stopped at the Harley Store at DD to get her Dad a t-shirt. It justs a tradition that she does if we’re in a city that he does not have one in or not that many yet anyways. On our way out, we had to stop by and pick up the kids’ shirts that they made and also t stop and get a print that we can frame when we get home for the house. Another nice little tradition that we have from our trips. We also had to stop and get a few specialty treats to take home with us from Goofy’s of course!!

72850b33.jpg

42b0123c.jpg

Once we finally got on the bus back to the resort, it didn’t take too long for the kids to crash. And who could blame them, it was a crazy busy last day for them. But definitely a great last day!

The final night was full of packing, getting all of our snack and QS meals credits used up and learned that you could trade a QS credit for 2 snack credits. Lets just say that I got as many of the rice crispy mickeys that I was able to.(Don’t remember what the limit was on an item, but just know that there was one..lol)
Once the kids were ready and the packing was done, we were able to watch Illuminations from the balcony one last time. Going to that really need to be on our must do list for the next trip may be…(Im really gonna try to get some time in October next Fall, should know by next Spring if it’s a real possibility or not….) Or, the next AD national convention is in Anaheim, and over LG's birthday next year...hmmmm....just maybe...

I'll post some pics of the final travel day as well, but that is all for tonight!! Battery is slowly dying on the airplane.

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas if I dont get back on here before then and thanks for sticking with my TR and my long absence...lol

Great update Mike...

Awww... Reliving that last day on any TR is rough. But is sounds like you had a beautiful day and had a lot of fun!

Loved the morning family pictures before you went in to CP - those are great!

I hope you are able to figure out a way to get back to the magic soon. :)

And... Merry Christmas!!!

D~

Wonderful update!!! If I may ask, who made your t-shirts? DH has agreed to custom shirts this time (I have always just ordered standard stuff from Disney store online). I also love the idea of designing shirts at that DTD store, wish they had an online version of THAT! ::yes::

Your early morning MK pictures are GLORIOUS!! Oh how I miss that place! We really enjoyed our dinner at CP, even if we aren't Pooh fans either. It really is just a great place to eat and the pictures always turn out so nicely, because the restaurant setting is quite beautiful. We were given a table by a window, so the view was quite spectacular as well. :thumbsup2

October 2013? That is when our family is going back! :cheer2: We are hoping the fall break crowds will be lighter than the spring break crowds tend to be. It sure is a loooong wait for October, though. I am sure I will be REALLY crying the Disney blues in March when we normally go. :sad: But, once we go this October, we will probably stick to October every year. :thumbsup2

Hi Mike and family!

Just stopping by to wish you a...

mickey-mouse-disney-christmas.jpg

D~

Just wanted to tell you thanks for posting your March TR! We're going for the first time during Spring Break (we're usually fall, but school is now too hard to miss), so I've been trying to read all I can to brace myself for those crowds:scared:
And, I will say that I saw something new in your TR that I'd never seen before...your shots of Main Street from the high vantage point (you must have been on the RR, which we've never done before) were a very nice perspective! Perhaps I'll take a look-see from there myself! An early CP reserv is a must for us, and I will be very disappointed if they change it so that EMH happens on our day...I'm pretty selfish when it comes to sharing "my" empty Main Street...but I guess I'll just have to go with the flow!
Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter