I Can't Wait Any Longer, Starting My DxDP Pretrip Report April 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI again!
We've updated our dining itinerary (new restaurants added are in bold)
Can't wait to hear about your dining experiences!

Akershus Hall - breakfast
Tusker House - breakfast
The Wave - lunch
Narcoossee's - dinner
Jiko - dinner
Chef de France - dinner
Flying Fish - dinner
Wishes Dessert Party

Hi Tink! just stumbled on this PTR and looks like you've also posted in the Married No Kids Right NOW Thread...and you're from MA!!! :cool1:

:goodvibes Hope you have a wonderful trip!! We're doing the DxDP for the first time during our October trip, and also staying at the villas for the first time (BCV and AKV). Plus lots of other firsts like a couple tours and such.

Anyway just wanted to say hi!! :wave2:

edited to add: funny enough, I was also a vegetarian from about age 12-16, then added back in chicken bc i missed it so much!! Only eat chicken breast though. I'm trying to stem out and eat new things though...love spicy stuff and things w/ lots of flavor though.

I also just changed one of our ADRs so that we could have dinner at Narcoossee's and view the fireworks! I'm excited about the menu there - they seem to have more for me. Of course DH will eat anywhere :)

HI again!
We've updated our dining itinerary (new restaurants added are in bold)
Can't wait to hear about your dining experiences!

Akershus Hall - breakfast
Tusker House - breakfast
The Wave - lunch
Narcoossee's - dinner
Jiko - dinner
Chef de France - dinner
Flying Fish - dinner
Wishes Dessert Party

You've got some good choices! I'm hoping to try Flying Fish next trip, the food looks so yummy!

Hi Tink! just stumbled on this PTR and looks like you've also posted in the Married No Kids Right NOW Thread...and you're from MA!!! :cool1:

:goodvibes Hope you have a wonderful trip!! We're doing the DxDP for the first time during our October trip, and also staying at the villas for the first time (BCV and AKV). Plus lots of other firsts like a couple tours and such.

Anyway just wanted to say hi!! :wave2:

edited to add: funny enough, I was also a vegetarian from about age 12-16, then added back in chicken bc i missed it so much!! Only eat chicken breast though. I'm trying to stem out and eat new things though...love spicy stuff and things w/ lots of flavor though.

Hello! Sounds like you have a fun trip planned. What part of MA are you from? We are in the Worcester area.

Yeah being a vegetarian and going to restaurants was difficult. I've been eating chicken and fish again. Many more options, especially at Disney restaurants! popcorn::

I also just changed one of our ADRs so that we could have dinner at Narcoossee's and view the fireworks! I'm excited about the menu there - they seem to have more for me. Of course DH will eat anywhere :)

You will love Narcoossee's! We had the best waiter last trip too. He even gave us green mickey mouse straws at the end of our meal. Never had a bad experience here. Enjoy! :thumbsup2

My husband and I are both pescatarians. You're right - Luckily there's a million restaurants at Disney so you could always find something for everyone! The restaurants we chose have a lot of variety for us.

Ok one more minor change to my ADR's, instead of Boma for dinner we are going to Citricos. I've been dying to try this restaurant after hearing so many good reviews. :goodvibes

Oh and only one more week till our trip!

Hi! Great timing on jumping into the dining reviews! I leave in 9 days for DW!!!!!! Maybe we'll see each other there!! We're staying at POR!

Ok one more minor change to my ADR's, instead of Boma for dinner we are going to Citricos. I've been dying to try this restaurant after hearing so many good reviews. :goodvibes

Oh and only one more week till our trip!

Signing on! Citricos is our favorite of all the signature restaurants. We've been twice in the last 6 months and have had excellent meals there, hopefully your experience there will be great!:thumbsup2

Signing on! Citricos is our favorite of all the signature restaurants. We've been twice in the last 6 months and have had excellent meals there, hopefully your experience there will be great!:thumbsup2

Good to hear. Do you have any recommendations for Citricos? I've been looking over the menu and everything just sounds so good that I can't decide! :goodvibes

Good to hear. Do you have any recommendations for Citricos? I've been looking over the menu and everything just sounds so good that I can't decide! :goodvibes

I can highly recommend the Crab Gateau and the Shrimp appetizers and both DH & I think the Veal Shank entree is one of, if not the best entree we've had on property!:thumbsup2

Hi!!!! Your ADRs sound great!!!! You must be so excited your trip is just days away!!!!!! Have a great time, can't wait to read your reviews!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Omg you leave tomorrow! So excited and jealous :cool1: Have an awesome time!

:woohoo: Excited for you!

Omg you leave tomorrow! So excited and jealous :cool1: Have an awesome time!

Thank you! Can't wait, I probably won't be able to sleep tonight! Plus, we are doing a same day flight change on JetBlue so we will be getting to Disney 5 hours earlier than expected! We just made dinner reservations at Raglan Road for tomorrow night. So excited that we were able to fit this reservation in!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!