I can't sleep at night now...

MissBubbles

<font color=blue>I need: <font color=brown>chocola
since I'm single digit dancing!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2:

Trying to pull everything together and not forget something. We're driving down (about 1200 miles each way) which is my preference anyways. I made the license plate game, printed off some word search puzzles from MouseSavers, took an idea from these boards and we're playing the "Punch Buggy" game (my dad isn't happy about this one - "no yelling in the car!!" - once a Dad, always a Dad - FYI I'm not 6 years old anymore!!) and I found a scavenger hunt on a Google Road Trip game search.

My biggest happiest surprise so far is that I usually keep my quarters aside to buy pressed pennies and I didn't do so this time - not sure why. But I was searching for something in a seldom used desk drawer when I found a mini M & M's tube filled with quarters & pennies!! :goodvibes I don't have any idea what trip they are leftover from but Whoo Hoo!:thumbsup2

If anyone would like anything while I'm down there, just pm me. I'm sending out Godmailer postcards, getting some Epcot passports and of course, shopping for me. I don't mind really and it's an excuse to give my Dad as to why I'm in the shops again!!;)

:rockband: :dancer: :rockband: :dancer: :rockband: :dancer:

I'll dance with you for your single digits....

since I'm dancin' for my double digits that I hit a few days ago!!

:rockband: :dancer: :rockband: :dancer: :rockband: :dancer:

Have a great trip! And YAY for the tube of quarters and pennies! Awesome! :thumbsup2

Pixie Dust. Pure and simple Pixie Dust. That is why you found those pennies & quarters.

I would love a postcard. I have all the ones I've rec'd on my frig. They will go in the scrapbook when I get to that part. I would like a really girlie one. Tink, Princesses, something girlie. For me. Just me. All for me.

I'll PM you my address.

Thanks so much for offering to shop for us.

And congrats on the single digit dance!!

It's all about "me" isn't it? I'm so that way (of course, it helps that I'm single & childless)that a friend bought me a makeup bag with "It's all about Me!" on it! LOL.....

No problem on the girlie girl one - just let me know your address. Can't have too much stuff to scrapbook, can we? I wish we were staying on property since they have those really cute coasters with Mickey on them for the room. Mighty expensive coasters for me though! ;)

Oh, have a great time!!!!! I would love a postcard too!!!! I love the Mouse!!! Can you send me one with the Mouse on it!!!! I will PM you my addy!!!! Thanks Wendy and have a Magical Day!!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter