I can't get through the email show...

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by *NikkiBell*, Apr 30, 2008.

1. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

I've waited to listen to the email show and am trying to now. I just can't get through it. We miss you Bawby. I'm so sad that you left us so early.

2. willis37862

willis37862 <font color=navy>Captain Jack is still my fave JD

:hug: I haven't listened to it yet either.

3. Miss Stitch

Miss Stitch 4271 miles (6873 km) from the Magic

I listened to it this morning. It was hard but comforting in a way, it was like Bob was still here.:sad2:

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. DisDarling

DisDarling Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I have yet to co

I agree! I listened to it yesterday and just kept thinking "He was just here..."

6. chirurgeon

chirurgeon I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.

I've been listening to all the archived podcast and was a little afraid to turn on the Ipod yesterday. I found it comforting in a way and I smiled at a lot of things in a different way than I would have before Monday evening. Bawb is still with us. All we need is to listen to the podcast.

Kim

7. sconnell

sconnell DIS Veteran

I was in the middle of it when I read...(sometimes it takes me days to get through it, I keep rewinding and people bother me, darn work) I just couldn't get back into it.

8. firsttimemom

firsttimemom DIS Veteran

I started it, but someone asked Bob if he was feeling well and I had to put the ipod away for a bit. I was doing housework at the time and wanted to listen to it when I could devote my full attention/devotion to it.

He will be missed.

9. disneycruise05

disneycruise05 DIS Veteran

I was about half way through when I turned it off for class. I didn't have a chance to listen to anymore of it until after I saw the news. After a few hours, I turned it back on. The very first voice I heard was Bawb's saying he was going to send one of his coveted Will Robinson pins :-)goodvibes) to a young girl. First I laughed, remembering how Bawb always called Christopher Robins "Will Robinson." But then I started getting all teary, knowing that this might be one of the last times that I would hear Bawb's voice. :sad1:

10. macheath

macheath Got Dole Whip? No, really. Get me one and no one

I had not yet listened to the email show when I found out the news about Bawb. I tried to listen tonight at work & finally had to turn it off. Employees and customers were looking at me :confused: because I got a bit weepy.
    :hug: for everyone.....