I can't believe he said yes! We conquered June! the end...9.10.10

I have to say - you are doing AWESOME at following your plan so far. I wish we did that well!

I think your DD definately has the Disney bug as well. Buying pins to trade on your next trip...;)

Thanks for "inserting" the plans for us. I always find myself trying to go back in people's reports to see what the plan was. Helpful to see it right there!:woohoo: So far, you guys are sticking to it!!

Another awesome update!

Hopefully you guys got something figured out with your husband's phone.

You guys sure had a productive day at DHS with everything you got done and your evening at DTD sounds awesome!

Can't wait to hear how your next day went

The phone situation sort of worked itself out. The cover worked fine until we could get home...but of course the phone he had was "discontinued" (the 4G I-Phone was close to being released) so he had to purchase an entire new phone! I think cell phone companies are a scam!! :rotfl:

The day was very productive and the evening was so relaxing. No agenda, no where to be...just nice!

Just a warning: The Magic Kingdom day may take me forever!! It is such a long day!! :laughing:

It looks like you just about had a picture perfect day! Wolfgang Pucks Express was on my radar but we never made it back to DTD after Saturday at T-Rex. Your boat connection, just like our '07 stay at POR, makes heading over to DTD a treat instead of a long haul from the Poly.

Dang! Kieth really racks up the score on TSM!

Uh! Oh! Did Madison pick up the pin trading bug? I only bought one Poly pin while I was there. I think Kyler picked up an Imperial Mousears as well but that was about it. It can be a very expensive hobby!

I'm looking forward to Tuesday's Report since we were at the MK EMH as well!

It was picture perfect! I could not have asked for it to be any better! I really want to eat at WPE sometime, the menu looks so good! That boat ride....well as you can tell, we have been at Disney 3 nights now and we have been to DTD 3 nights....the boat was thing I was so excited about adn i was not disappointed!

Yep, Keith put me to shame on the TSM score....he put us ALL to shame and it was only his 2nd time!!! The bug has bitten her! She also saw on Tuesday how expensive it can be!! :lmao:

That's right! You all were there the same day....ours is just a bit different than how yours turned out! :)

I have to say - you are doing AWESOME at following your plan so far. I wish we did that well!

I think your DD definately has the Disney bug as well. Buying pins to trade on your next trip...;)

I get bossy and they follow me...no one has a choice but to keep to the plan!! :lmao: Ok...totally joking!!! I think maybe becasue I have teens and could get them to run ahead a lot. If it were just Keith and I and maybe younger kids, I would definitely have to have a different take on planning!!

Yes, she is in love with Disney!! Thank goodness because if nothing else...I know she will go with me again!

Thanks for "inserting" the plans for us. I always find myself trying to go back in people's reports to see what the plan was. Helpful to see it right there!:woohoo: So far, you guys are sticking to it!!

You are so welcome! I find myself doing the same thing! As a matter of fact, had I not kept notes for my own TR I would not remember any of it! I keep having to go back to my notebook!! :rolleyes1

My basic “plan” for Magic Kingdom was a FULL day! It is impossible to fit Magic Kingdom into one day and enjoy yourselves. My plan was to have a plan and then do whatever struck our fancy. I planned to not worry about missing things simply because I knew we would!!

Magic Kingdom 8am (EMH) - 11pm
Tuesday, June 8 7:30am arrive at MK (bus stop at 7am or so)
8am Chris and Madison to Space MTN for FPs
8:05am Space Mtn stand-by-or just ride once using FPs later
8:30am Buzz Lightyear
8:45am Peter Pan's Flight (has FP)/it's a small world
9am Chris and Madison to BTMR for FPs when able
9:05am BTMR stand-by
9:30am Splash Mtn with FPs
9:40am POTC
9:50am head to Poly Resort
10:25am Ohana breakfast
12pm Haunted Mansion
1pm It's a Small World if not done in AM EMH
fit in Carousal of Progress and Barnstormer during this time??
1:45pm Jungle Cruise (has FP) DAY
2:30pm Mickey's Philharmonic
3pm Parade
3:30pm go back to hotel (30 min or so travel time)
6pm supper-at POR or at MK--Caseys or CHH
6:30pm back at MK
6:30pm see Princesses and Ariel (Advertureland)
7:30pm Jungle Cruise (has FP) NIGHT
8:00pm Haunted Mansion
9:00pm Electric Parade
10pm Nightastic!
10:30pm BTMR????
11pm park closes/2nd MSEP
try to fit Barnstormer, Country Bears and Hall of Pres in that order???

A word of warning...this day has lots of pictures!!

I knew of all of the parks this would be Keith’s least favorite. I pretty much had ruled out all of Fantasyland (no Pooh, no Snow White, no Tea Cups, no Peter Pan, and definitely no Dumbo)!

The first goal was to make it for rope drop and since this was an EMH day that meant getting to the park very early! We got to the bus stop at 7:15am and we were on a bus by 7:25am!!! We made it to the park and headed to the right side. They kept announcing that the welcome show was going to start and my excitement began to build!! I had my new video camera all set to record the show. I got the announcement that in 5 minutes the show would begin….and I “filmed” the entire Welcome Show. But what is it about buttons that you think you push them and they don’t do what you want them to???? :confused3 I did not get the show. Instead, I got this video (click to view):

Of course this is not known until after I get home and try uploading my videos. :sad1:

Sadly my still photos reflect the one handed attempt of filming and snapping pictures! Had I only known I could have taken better stills!!
MB1008401539_172237668-29_12900_-1.jpg

We are welcomed by the Fire Chief!
IMG_4945.jpg

IMG_4947.jpg
IMG_4950.jpg

So the plan was to send Chris and Madison ahead for FPs at Space Mtn and we would meet them in Tomorrowland. The rope drops and off we go!

The crowd heading down Main Street:
IMG_4954.jpg

We get to Terrace Noodle and cut through that direction. As we are going under the “terrace” we see Madison and Chris directly across from us on the bridge…so much for sending them ahead!

They get our FPs and meet us at Buzz Lightyear. I had wanted to try stand-by at Space Mtn and then Buzz but at that moment in time, it just didn’t seem like the thing to do. So we rode Buzz. I beat Madison….barely…..I find this game much more difficult than TSM!!
My Score:
IMG_4956.jpg

Madison's score:
IMG_4957.jpg

We depart the Buzz ride and begin to walk out of Tomorrowland. We walk as far away from Stitch as was possible with crossed fingers (like you do to vampires)…I HATE that “ride”!! Ugh….. :sick: As we are walking Keith decides he needs to change his voice mail (his phone is used for work also) to let people know he was on vacation and they would quit calling!! So we walk slowly and try to find a “quiet” place so he doesn’t have Disney music in the background. We weren’t super successful…only semi! As we are waiting for him to do this we wander into what I think is the Rose Garden area (???). The boat area for the old Swan Boats were in this area.
IMG_4959.jpg

I took several pictures of the castle and surrounding views:
IMG_4961.jpg
IMG_4958.jpg
IMG_4962.jpg

I love this one of Mickey and Minnie!!!
IMG_4960.jpg

Madison with a Swan
IMG_4963.jpg

After I took the picture below
IMG_4964.jpg

is a moment where I probably reached the lowest of my adult life…….All I can say is that I am glad I was at Disney World so I could have a valid excuse for my childish behavior. This is a moment that totally embarrassed Keith and Chris. Madison managed to get over the embarrassment quicker than the rest. :sad2:

As I take this picture, I notice this Cast Member waving at me. I wave back…Hello! :wave2: Oh, they are so nice at Disney. I tell Keith, see aren’t they nice???

I round this huge tree/bush thing and see she is waving harder…uhmmm…okay…..I wave again…..:wave:

and then I see HER!! SNOW WHITE. And my shining moment arises. I have NEVER seen Snow White and she is my favorite Princess aside from Cinderella! I begin to run to her…I know……I hang my head in adult shame! :blush: I probably scared poor Snow White to death! (And when I say run…I meant I ran!)

Once Madison saw why I reacted the way I did she was just as excited and forgets that mom just embarrassed her precious 14 year old self! :lmao: We are the only people there and this allows for an awesome Meet and Greet!! Snow White was the sweetest thing ever!!!! Madison was doing a special autograph book for our friend’s 3 year old little girl. She is all about the princesses and Madison had planned to get her this special souvenir. We had enlarged a picture that we asked all characters to hold and we included their picture with the autograph book. Snow White was a doll about this and went on and on about our friend’s little girl and sent a “special” message to her princess friend. I will just say that this was probably one of the highlights of the day!
IMG_4965.jpg
IMG_4966.jpg

Continued in the next post...

After we said our goodbyes to Snow White, we made our way into Fantasyland. We decide to go to Mickey’s Philharmagic since it is basically a walk-in. This movie is so much fun and the apple pie had me craving some breakfast!! Although it was basically walk-in we had to wait 15 minutes…. I guess the show had just begun! So we just stood there since you also can't sit!! We see Mickey’s Philharmagic and even Keith admits it is “pretty good”…whatever….He Liked It!!!!

So next up is It’s a Small World. This is also a walk-on. It took 3-5 minutes to walk through the queue and directly onto a boat. Madison despises this ride (or claims to). If I want to annoy her I just sing “It’s a small world after all…” I felt this was a must do since Keith had never ridden it (or he didn’t think he had) and I feel that everyone has to ride IASW at least once in their life. To me this is one of the iconic rides at WDW!! So let’s take a tour around the world….
IMG_4969.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg
IMG_4978.jpg
IMG_4970.jpg
IMG_4975.jpg
IMG_4979.jpg
IMG_4977.jpg
IMG_4973.jpg
IMG_4972.jpg
IMG_4976.jpg

All the nations come together...
IMG_4980.jpg

Goodbye in many languages!!
IMG_4982.jpg

We exit IASW at exactly 9am. The rest of the park is waking up....where do we start??

Yeah for another update!

Your pics are awesome and the story about Snow White was too funny..but awesome that you guys were able to have that extra time with her alone.

Can't wait for the next update:goodvibes

Yeah for another update!

Your pics are awesome and the story about Snow White was too funny..but awesome that you guys were able to have that extra time with her alone.

Can't wait for the next update:goodvibes

It was very cool meeting her like that! I think I was just so taken by surprise. Usually the lines are so super long to see any character!!

Our Magic Kingdom day begins in a post on page 7!
My plan was to head straight for the BTMR/Splash Mtn area but I realize we are right by Haunted Mansion. There is a “5” minute wait. I think the 5 minutes was for you to go into the shrinking room!

hauntedmansion.jpg

After we finish Haunted Mansion we make the trek over to Frontierland. We see Frontier Donald but pass him by. We really wanted some autographs but we also realized our day was going to be an impossible task as it was. We get to Splash Mtn and see Jesse and Woody, wave and keep walking. I did not even think to get a picture! :headache: Another down fall of having to cram stuff into one day is you don’t get to enjoy moments and do not think about taking certain pictures until it is all over and you are home!

We get to BTMR at 9:30am and the wait is 5 minutes!!
IMG_4989.jpg

We line up and very soon we are heading into the desolate west!

We begin our journey!!
IMG_4993.jpg

We could not get new FPs until 10am. I had planned on leaving for the Polynesian at 9:50 for breakfast. I made a decision that I admit was my entire fault…and made us late once again for our reservation….but at least I am on track for being consistent…right?? :confused3

We head over to Pirates of the Caribbean and walk-on….again!
IMG0871_4.jpg
IMG0876_4.jpg
IMG0878_4.jpg

After we leave POTC, I send the kid to Splash Mtn to get FPs so we can ride as soon as we return at noonish. This is around 9:50 so I am thinking we are okay. Except, when Chris puts in our tickets, he gets one FP and then all the others say he has to wait until 11am for more…that makes no sense! He comes back and tells us. I realize what had happened; send them back as we head to the exit--that was my bad decision, we should ahve just left! To make a long story short….he was putting the same ticket in each time!
We get to the monorail and load up. Our reservation for Ohana was for 10:25am and we make it to the Poly at 10:35am.

I was slightly annoyed but more at myself. I grab the kids for the photo but left Keith out (I figured he wouldn’t want a picture made and I didn’t want to force him). Well, as it turned out he told me I should have told him we were getting a picture…oh well…. I really just wanted the leis!

We snapped a few pictures to pass time while we waited.
IMG_5014.jpg
IMG_5004.jpg
IMG_5006.jpg

Then we were seated!!
IMG_5018.jpg
IMG_5029.jpg

This is probably my favorite character meal of the few I have been to. The food is good and plentiful (plus it is brought to your table!) and the juice is awesome! Pretty sure it is the same as what we had at Tusker House, but who cares??? I have been craving this juice since day one of planning our trip!!! We had 4 bottles of this stuff! We east, see the characters and then we decide to make our way back to the Magic Kingdom!
IMG_5019.jpg
IMG_5020.jpg
IMG_5028.jpg
IMG_5023.jpg
IMG_5024.jpg
IMG_5030.jpg

As Mickey was passing Keith...I asked Mickey if he would take a picture with Keith...it was sneaky but it worked!! :rotfl2: Of course I was threatened if it went on Facebook for his friends to see. But the DISBoards are different right?? ;)
IMG_5025.jpg

Continued in the next post....

We looked around the resort a bit because I love this resort!! :cloud9:
IMG2209_1.jpg
IMG2206.jpg

We decide to take the ferry back. It is a "long" 1 minute wait before we board the ferry and soon we are headed back!! :yay: Did I mention that I love the Poly! This is my “dream” resort….one day…..
IMG_5035.jpg

The Contemporary
contemp.jpg

The Grand Floridian
GF.jpg

Our view as we approach MK:
IMG_5038.jpg

And....we are back!!
IMG_5041.jpg

By this time it is around 12:00 or 12:30pm. So what does our afternoon hold?? Stay tuned!!!

Your breakfast at Ohana looks so yummy and the Poly is so beautiful...definitely my dream resort too.

Looking forward to hearing more:goodvibes

If running to Snow White is the low point of your adult life, I think you're in pretty good shape. :D

I really envy your MK wait times!

Your DH looks so happy in the pictures taken at the Polynesian! But who wouldn't be?!? I obviously share your love of the Polynesian. My family used to stay there when I was a kid, and we'd love to stay there again someday. We're always sure to go back and visit every trip.

Wow! I leave for a while and there are several updates!

In your video I can just catch me and Dianna (in pink) in the lower left corner for a second. It's too bad about the video mixup. :headache: So you went in the same side as us but we decided to hang around the middle to catch the show.

Our original plan was to start at SM but we ended up starting Dumbo and moving clockwise. Your encounter with Snow White was really magical! No one else around at all? Had to be a great moment. Dianna pretty much had the same reaction when she saw her coming out so don't worry about your reaction. :cutie: It's the Magic Kingdom after all!

You were covering more distance than we did since we really didn't have any skippable rides being our first time. Futureland, Fantasyland, Frontierland and Adventureland all in a few hours!

The Poly is great isn't it? The lushness really gives the illusion that you have traveled to a tropical locale. I'm glad 'Ohana had such a great breakfast! We were in too much of a rush in the mornings to have an ADR meal and with the Hawaii Lounge right there. Are you talking about the orange guava passionfruit juice? The Poly lounge has that available throughout the day and at night they mix an adult punch called the Ku'ulei Special. :thumbsup2

We left the Magic Kingdom via Monorail around noon on our way to EPCOT so we may have passed by each other without knowing it.

It still looks like you have plenty in store for the second half of the day!

P.S. - It looks like Keith is starting to get into the Disney spirit. At least a little bit, right?

Your breakfast at Ohana looks so yummy and the Poly is so beautiful...definitely my dream resort too.

Looking forward to hearing more:goodvibes

Te breakfast is so good! And add that to being in the Poly...ahhhh...:cloud9:

If running to Snow White is the low point of your adult life, I think you're in pretty good shape. :D

I really envy your MK wait times!

Your DH looks so happy in the pictures taken at the Polynesian! But who wouldn't be?!? I obviously share your love of the Polynesian. My family used to stay there when I was a kid, and we'd love to stay there again someday. We're always sure to go back and visit every trip.

LOL I am pretty sure I have had other low points but this is the most recent! (And one I don't mind sharing!!! :rotfl:)

Our wait times were not bad at all! That is one thing I like about early EMH, at least so far it has really worked in our favor!

DH really liked the Polynesian! I think those pictures are some of the best I have from this trip!! :goodvibes

Wow! I leave for a while and there are several updates!

I felt like a slacker...everyone else's TRs from that week are almost over!! :rotfl: I thought I needed to pick up the slack some!

In your video I can just catch me and Dianna (in pink) in the lower left corner for a second. It's too bad about the video mixup. :headache: So you went in the same side as us but we decided to hang around the middle to catch the show.

Isn't it weird that you could almost run into someone and never know it?!?! That is cool that you were able to see a part of yourselves!!

Our original plan was to start at SM but we ended up starting Dumbo and moving clockwise. Your encounter with Snow White was really magical! No one else around at all? Had to be a great moment. Dianna pretty much had the same reaction when she saw her coming out so don't worry about your reaction. :cutie: It's the Magic Kingdom after all!

I am so glad that another adult had a similar reaction!! It makes me feel "normal" :lmao: and you are right: it IS the Magic Kingdom!!! We never even got close to Dumbo.

You were covering more distance than we did since we really didn't have any skippable rides being our first time. Futureland, Fantasyland, Frontierland and Adventureland all in a few hours!

We hit all of the rides last year (but we were at MK 2 1/2 days also) and I was really trying hard to show Keith that Disney and the Magic Kingdom wasn't all about little kids and characters! So we left out things I knew would not interest him! Next time I hope to have my mom with me and we will cover all the rides again since it has been 12 years since she has been!!

The Poly is great isn't it? The lushness really gives the illusion that you have traveled to a tropical locale. I'm glad 'Ohana had such a great breakfast! We were in too much of a rush in the mornings to have an ADR meal and with the Hawaii Lounge right there. Are you talking about the orange guava passionfruit juice? The Poly lounge has that available throughout the day and at night they mix an adult punch called the Ku'ulei Special. :thumbsup2

The Poly is wonderful!! I am talking about that juice!! Good to know the other places it is offered! I want to try that Lapu Lapu you had also. I hear raves about it!!

We left the Magic Kingdom via Monorail around noon on our way to EPCOT so we may have passed by each other without knowing it.

It still looks like you have plenty in store for the second half of the day!

P.S. - It looks like Keith is starting to get into the Disney spirit. At least a little bit, right?

There is a lot left to tell for this day! This was a very, very long day!!

Keith is loosening up just a little bit...he just won't admit it!! Pictures tell no lies though!!:lmao:

great update!! i loooove the ohana's character breakfast... we did that on my last visit, we asked for a character breakfast taht was the only one available and we loooved it! its a must do for the next trip when i finally get to take my daughter!

and why is it that some men just dont get the whole disney magical feel?!?!?

I fell behind!! Loving your updates! The Snow White story was too sweet and I loved your Mickey & Minnie pic by the castle. Too cute! I've never taken their picture at all. It always seems like there's a photopass person using that spot when we pass it.

Breakfast at 'Ohana looks great! I have made ADR's there, and then cancelled them sooooo many times. We have got to finally do that! The Poly looks sooo pretty! I wish I could bring myself to justify that price. Someday!!

Can't wait to read more!

The Ohana breakfast looked really good. I have never considered eating there. Maybe I ought to put it on my list for the future - of course, the kids will need to watch Lilo and Stitch first...

You take really nice pictures in the attractions. I have never tried to do that. I am always afraid I won't remember to turn off my flash and then people will talk about me on the DIS. :lmao:

I don't think you had too bad of "princess luck" if you had Snow White all to yourselves! I :love: Snow White!

great update!! i loooove the ohana's character breakfast... we did that on my last visit, we asked for a character breakfast taht was the only one available and we loooved it! its a must do for the next trip when i finally get to take my daughter!

and why is it that some men just dont get the whole disney magical feel?!?!?

I personally think it is one of the best (at least of the ones I have done so far!)

I don't understand men not getting it soemtimes!? My dad gets Disney...he loves it! And I honestly think that if it had not been for him talking about it one day, Keith never would have even contemplated going! Of course I know a few women who go because their husbands like it...what a switch!! :rotfl:

I fell behind!! Loving your updates! The Snow White story was too sweet and I loved your Mickey & Minnie pic by the castle. Too cute! I've never taken their picture at all. It always seems like there's a photopass person using that spot when we pass it.

Breakfast at 'Ohana looks great! I have made ADR's there, and then cancelled them sooooo many times. We have got to finally do that! The Poly looks sooo pretty! I wish I could bring myself to justify that price. Someday!!

Can't wait to read more!

We got so lucky in that area...we were the only ones anywhere around and then my Snow White surprise! It made the beginning of my day very magical!!:yay:

Personally, I can justify the cost of the Ohana breakfast over Chef Mickeys. The atmosphere and food are so much better. But I do like the characters at Chef Mickeys better (no offense Lilo and Stitch! :rolleyes1)

The Ohana breakfast looked really good. I have never considered eating there. Maybe I ought to put it on my list for the future - of course, the kids will need to watch Lilo and Stitch first...

You take really nice pictures in the attractions. I have never tried to do that. I am always afraid I won't remember to turn off my flash and then people will talk about me on the DIS. :lmao:

I don't think you had too bad of "princess luck" if you had Snow White all to yourselves! I :love: Snow White!

Lilo and Stitch aren't our faves but the meal is so good! I think my kids were around the ages of yours (maybe a little older)when Lilo and Stitch 1st came on the scene so they know who they are. I tried watching the movie prior to going...to get us in the spirit...it's not one I would watch over and over...

I never leave my flash on. Most of my pictures are withou the flash. The POTC, though, were with the flash....I know....people will talk bad about me!! Yikes...it can be vicious!! But in my defense, others in our boat asked us if we minded them using their flash and I said no...then I used mine! Plus there wasn't anyone in the boat in front or behind us so I felt like we weren't ruining it for anyone else.

Enjoying reading your trip report!!

I am so glad you are enjoying my TR!! I hope to be able to add a new installment or two this evening!! My job tends to slow me down! :guilty:

all caught up! I love the way you ran to Snow White! I swear I will do that one day, but get way too chicken to actually do it!:rotfl: I hate the Stitch ride too, never again will I ever do that!!!!

When I last left of we had just gotten back to the Magic Kingdom and I think the temperature must have sky-rocketed or else that ferry took us to the sun rather than the Magic Kingdom!! Oh boy was it hot! And heat hot…not humidity—there is a huge difference! Normally I can make it in just heat hot. I live daily in humidity hot and it just makes you feel gross! This was baking!!! People say AK is so hot but I always find MK much hotter! To add to it, they had made an announcement to the entire state of Florida that Tuesday, June 8, 2010 was a completely FREE day! So due to this announcement all of Florida decided to go to the Magic Kingdom. Oh, okay….I made that up, but seriously I think there must have been a million people trying to make their way down Main Street! It was jam packed. I snapped a picture of this group while we wove our way between people:
IMG_5042.jpg

We were heading to Splash Mtn to use those FastPasses. Now I had planned to stay at least until the parade at 3pm. By the time we got to the Adventureland bridge, I told Keith (who had already determined he wanted no more of MK and was going back to the resort after Splash Mtn) that I thought a swim would be good. But first I had to see Ariel…I had promised Madison. The kids and I would come back at 6pm to use the Space Mtn FPs and see the parade and Nightastic. The heat was awful and it was just too crowded, even for me!

We get to Splash Mtn and wait in the FP line 10 minutes or so. Keith is not really into any type of amusement rides (one reason he says he doesn’t like theme parks) but he always likes the water rides. And I just knew he would like Splash! I love Splash…it is my happy place. I ride the entire thing with this goofy grin on my face!
IMG_5043.jpg
IMG_4992.jpg
IMG_5048.jpg
IMG_5049.jpg
IMG_5048.jpg
IMG_5051.jpg

Looking for our happy place
IMG_5047.jpg

Woo-Hoo! Not too wet!
IMG_5053.jpg

And my favorite part...I hum this song the rest of the day!!
IMG_5054.jpg

IMG_5056.jpg
IMG_5058.jpg

Our ride pic!
IMG_5061.jpg

So we finish up on Splash slightly damp but not too bad and head over to the veranda where Ariel and Eric are now located. No one is around so we wait. Madison bought more pins and made the realization that this is a really expensive hobby! She told me she just couldn’t decide but…well, she has a very nice collection now!! I told her we will e-bay prior to the next trip! We got to the veranda around 1:10pm and find out Ariel will be back at 2pm. So we decide to wait. We will be first in line anyway. We are right next to the place they sell Dole Whips so we each get one. It was my first and it was so yummy!! Plus it was nice and cool in the heat!
See….don’t we look like we are having a blast???
IMG_5062.jpg
IMG_5063.jpg

Finally Ariel and Eric appear. They are very gracious and polite. Madison insisted I be a part of this meet and greet:
Photo0027.jpg

After this we make our way out of the park. On the way we walk past a Photopass photographer by Crystal Palace. We get a quick picture and then we are on our way.
Photo0029.jpg

We missed the parade but we saw it last year and now seeing everyone else’s pictures…it is the exact same parade so we missed nothing and Keith didn’t care anyhow! As we get to Main Street we are greeted by the Mayor! He calls Chris Carrot Top...but he didn't get it! :confused3
IMG_5069.jpg

I take a walking photo of the train station:
MK2.jpg

When we get back to the resort I snapped this picture. I loved the pink in the Crepe Myrtles and the blue sky!
IMG_5072.jpg

We get back to the resort and are in the pool no later than 3:30pm. We swim a bit and then take a nap under the trees. I really liked having the tree cover by the pool on Ol Man’s Island!! There was even a breeze! Plus the Pina Colava was refreshing!

continued in next post!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!