I Can! I Can Stink at 9am! A January TR - 3/8 New TR Link!

Thank you for those pictures ladies! WOWZA!!!! Hercules and Eric are my front runners. That was just too cool.

DS loved watching it go by! He now has a huge love of trains and has a couple of train sets at home.

Just like Walt!

And you can’t see it in these pictures, but to the right is a Service Animal Relief area that I’ve NEVER noticed before! Not sure why I’m telling you this, but I just felt compelled to :rotfl2:

I had no idea such a thing existed!

So I may or may not have ‘adjusted’ my footing so that I was more comfortable. AKA, I lightly kicked him in the ankle :rotfl::blush: You can see the ‘after’ picture where my foot’s on the ground. Yes I’m ornery. :snooty: But he didn't even notice. Or care, I guess.

He totally ruined your picture!! Why didn't the photographer say something!? I think you needed to kick him harder...

I had made FP’s for Pirates of the Caribbean (not Pirates :rolleyes2;))

Am I missing a reference here? :confused:

Not only did I spend nearly 10-15 minutes waiting behind those ladies to make this selection, we waited almost 20 minutes AGAIN to get in line and it’s closed. We did end up hanging around for a few more minutes just in case, but it never opened.

Oh gosh that's so frustrating. When it was down the second time were you not able to rebook for something else since the app wasn't showing that it was down?

IMG_0899.jpg

Great family picture!

And look what I got to sit underneath!

You sat where we sat! :thumbsup2 It was so nice and quiet in there.

It was fun riding during the fireworks and DS totally enjoyed it.

My dream is to ride the Peoplemover during the fireworks. That's great that DS enjoyed them and wasn't scared.

On the monorail we went – have I mentioned how AMAZING it is to be able to use the monorail and not have to use the bus?! It’s heaven.

I can't wait to experience that one day...

THE CINNAMON ROLL FROM GASTON'S TAVERN!!! :faint::faint::faint:

I can’t even begin to explain how big this, so I held up a frying pan as an example

I'm cracking up that you chose a frying pan to demonstrate this :rotfl2:

WOW I saw these on Facebook :scared1::lovestruc But GIRL, you missed out the best one... CALLING SHOTGUN ON ERIC!!!

Illustrations-of-real-life-Disney-princes-will-make-your-ovaries-explode-41-650x920.jpg

You're welcome.

I would SO give up my voice for him :lovestruc

:rotfl2:I actually thought I had posted him! Cause he was totally at the top of my list. The hair is pretty amazing. :cloud9:

JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN DISNEYYY

tumblr_ltvf24S4At1qljd8so1_500.gif

Back in the day when my cheeks were fat...rather, fatter, my then DBF would do this all the time. My cheeks were perfect for this:blush:

But John Smith is pretty fine too! ;)

Illustrations-of-real-life-Disney-princes-will-make-your-ovaries-explode-61-650x920.jpg

He looks like Smith Jerrod! :earseek:

wjs03.jpg

Hey Disney! Live action Pocahontas? I just cast the movie for you. BAM! You're welcome. :rotfl:

Woah! He is dead on! :scared1: That is crazy.

But where are Flynn Rider and Prince Naveen??? :sad:

YES! Flynn Rider please artist, if you're reading this, cause I know you are!:thumbsup2

This would totally be us:

Uh, cause you know i'm the last lady since i'm the oldest out of all of us. :sad: And where's my margarita?!?!:mad: This gif bothers me.:laughing:

Thank you for those pictures ladies! WOWZA!!!! Hercules and Eric are my front runners. That was just too cool.

Oh you're so welcome! Just sharing the beauty in these fine fellas, cause keeping them all to myself would make me not a good friend :thumbsup2

All caught up after the first part of our vacation. Thanks for not updating too much! :goodvibes

:rotfl2::rotfl: :lmao:Karin, i've been BAD lately! Bad for me, good for you and others i'm sure!

I just saw your countdowns, we'll be on the Panama Canal with you :)

Woohoo! Great!!!!! :wave: Please join us on the cruise meet thread! :banana:

Yay I hope you guys can meet up with each other, as you'll have plenty of time on that cruise. Such fun!

Just like Walt!

Dangit, I should have named Calvin, Walt.

I had no idea such a thing existed!

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought this, cause seriously I thought they held it all day!

He totally ruined your picture!! Why didn't the photographer say something!? I think you needed to kick him harder...

A Disney CM asking someone to move an area?! That would be a first, right? I really should have considered purchasing those shoes with the blades in them, that would have made him move quick fast :rotfl2:

Am I missing a reference here? :confused:

Back in my last update (probably 2 months ago now :blush:) I was standing in line behind those old ladies in the FP kiosk line and they couldn't figure out how to bring the camera up on their phone so they decided to write down their plans on a piece of paper and the lady literally wrote out the entire attraction name as "Pirates of the Caribbean" instead of just Pirates. :headache::headache:

Oh gosh that's so frustrating. When it was down the second time were you not able to rebook for something else since the app wasn't showing that it was down?

You know, I probably could have, but didn't want to waste more time in a FP kiosk line! They were so long!

Great family picture!

Thank you :goodvibes

You sat where we sat! :thumbsup2 It was so nice and quiet in there.

It really is super quiet in there. I enjoyed it but now I have my heart set on the Main Ballroom so then I will have been seated in all three rooms. I set high goals for myself :rotfl2:

My dream is to ride the Peoplemover during the fireworks. That's great that DS enjoyed them and wasn't scared.

Now if the CM's would only allow us to stay on during the fireworks for two, maybe even THREE loops, that would be heaven.:cloud9:

I can't wait to experience that one day...

You have to stay now. One, it's easier with a baby and two, you need to tell all your clients how amazing the MK Resorts are ::yes::
I'm cracking up that you chose a frying pan to demonstrate this :rotfl2:

:rotfl::rotfl2:I was like, how can I show how massive this thing is, but even the frying pan didn't show how big it really was #fryingpanfail

Woah. So it's been a while. AGAIN! DS and I were sick (i'm still sick :sad2:), then DH had his colonoscopy, DS started Preschool/Day Care whatever you want to call it, so trying to get into a schedule has been hard, as DS is now currently waking up at 5:30am on the dot:sad::sad::sad: So. Early. Anyways, am hoping to do an update here over this 3 day weekend and play catch up! Have a great Saturday, my friends!:goodvibes

Hey there!! Just stopped by because I've been MIA for a while....but I can see that everyone's been busy lol. I look forward to the update :))) Glad I didn't miss it!

I hope you're feeling better soon. Looking forward to another update!

Hope everyone feels better soon! Ugh on DS waking up at 5:30. :(

Jill in CO

Get better soon! Greetings from Italy, where we enjoy part two of this summer's vacation .... oh, and btw I picked up a little something for you and DS. Need to mail it once we get back!

Hey there!! Just stopped by because I've been MIA for a while....but I can see that everyone's been busy lol. I look forward to the update :))) Glad I didn't miss it!

Oh my gosh, have been really busy! Still playing catch up on PTR's/TR's so will be around shortly for yours too :goodvibes

I hope you're feeling better soon. Looking forward to another update!

Thanks Alison, coming up!

Hope everyone feels better soon! Ugh on DS waking up at 5:30. :(

Jill in CO

Thanks Jill! Yeah, it's KILLING me at night, i'm out by 9:30 which is way too early for me normally :sad2:

Hope you feel better soon! :)

Thanks Pam! :goodvibes Our adventure coming up! And you're going to have to chime in on things I may have missed please!

Get better soon! Greetings from Italy, where we enjoy part two of this summer's vacation .... oh, and btw I picked up a little something for you and DS. Need to mail it once we get back!

Aw Karin you are too sweet! :goodvibes:goodvibes Hope you're having an amazing time in Italy and can't wait to read all about it when you return!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Epcot!

Hanging out with Pam

I was super excited for today (not that I’m not excited any other day at WDW) but today we were going to Epcot AND today we would be hanging out with one of my favorite DIS’ers, Pam @Pinkocto.

This morning we were running behind so no breakfast for anyone. You guys. A certain person was not cool with this. It was DH, are you surprised?? He even offered to make breakfast! He went to the fridge, looked at the food and said, “I can wait till lunch!” :rotfl2:

The only person not running behind was DS. I know I’ve said this before, but DS was AMAZING in the mornings. I never broke down the stroller at night, so he would just roll it out and sit and wait for us, while watching TV.

I was hoping to get to Epcot by 9:45 but time was not on our side this morning, we ended up getting here at 10:10. And I remember this morning being SUPER COLD. Definitely high 50’s.

And seconds later, Pam arrived! All set and ready to go to our first ride, SE. Out of the stroller DS went and he was happy about that. This photo seriously, cracks me up every time I look it

After 20-25 minutes of standing in line, we finally boarded the ride and got our first official picture of our DIS meet

See ya Rosie and Astro! (Anyone??)

Not sure why my hand is up

Pam you’re going to have to help me here, but I think we did the Nemo ride afterwards? But I thought I rode it with Pam and I have a picture with DH and DS for whatever reason:confused3

For sure we went on IASWM. I enjoy this ride, but how corny are those videos within the ride?! Oh my gosh. And because this fits in so perfectly, I’ll just leave it all for you to either laugh or roll your eyes at

corny.jpg

Epcot!

Hanging out with Pam, Pt 2

After our ride, we thought we could check in early for lunch (cause remember no breakfast!) so headed over to Nine Dragons.

My DB and DSiL really enjoyed this place when they visited in 2010 for their honeymoon so thought it would be a good time to try it.

I’m pretty sure we were the first ones there, besides the Hostess of course

But it was gorgeous!

We were seated immediately and given menus

Yep, the only party

I tried to get a group shot and failed unsuccessfully for a plethora of reasons. One, the whole group was not in the photo. Two, Pam wasn’t looking. And Three, DM looks like she wants to kill me. At least I’m smiling! :thumbsup2

We shared some very good, but not colorful appetizers

And our main courses came out quickly after

Check out my plate. I was full from the apps, I guess :lmao:

I think we may have looked at the dessert menu but passed since there's way better options in the World Showcase for sweets. Like Pam's favorite place...

Look at the sun beaming down!

Really, who doesn’t like this place? No one answer that. We may not be friends if I know the answer:snooty:

Pam swears by the Caramel Roll with Marshmallow Crème so I got that

And a Dark Chocolate Caramel with Sea Salt

Oh my gosh, I’ve been missing out on this scrumptious caramel. So soft and sweet! Like me ::yes::

It was a gorgeous day out and it finally started to warm up a bit!

Our next FP was for Test Track and can’t remember if we used our FP or not. I know DM didn’t ride so not sure if Pam had gotten around a FP around the same time?? Doesn’t matter we got on and it was her first time making a vehicle!

I told DH to let Pam design the car since she’s never done it. Didn’t stop him from giving his unwanted opinions

Or making selections for her

:rotfl2::rotfl:

SORRY PAM!!!:lmao:

Our photo

Epcot!

Hanging out with Pam, Pt 3

After TT, we started walking towards the Ellen ride. I wanted to ride, I believe Pam wanted to ride, but someone didn’t want to :rolleyes1 so we hung around the pavilion for a few minutes

When I suggested we do this

I hadn’t been on this in 5 years. We never think to ride it or are ever really interested in riding it but since we had no plans and there was no line, why the heck not?

We were literally the only ones in here

After our intense ride through space, I spotted a PP! And look how messed up they came out!

DH announced that he wanted solo pictures

Oh DH. He loves to crack himself up ::yes::

Caffeine was definitely in order after that hilarity so we headed to everyone’s favorite spot, Starbucks. Pam, don’t be frightened, it’s just coffee!

I really liked the light fixtures

Speaking of light fixtures, can anyone point me in the direction towards outdoor light fixtures that resembles the ‘lanterns’ from the Wilderness Lodge or the Grand Californian? I’m wanting to replace our backyard fixture. Thanks!

On our way out of Future World, I wanted to get another PP picture, but this time with Pam!

Back into the World Showcase we went, where we showed Pam and DM the really cool spot that DH and I discovered back in 2010. We were walking along from Canada towards the UK Pavilion, when we noticed a large gate that was open and noticed a few people taking pictures with characters. We walked in and the CM shut the gate behind us to not allow any more people to walk in but we were able to meet the most random characters

Someone had suggested that maybe it was character training? Whatever it was it was cool. Here’s a wide shot of that area

Spotted another lonely PP photographer on the bridge towards France!

Me and my Starbucks got in on the action

Not sure what was up with the Photopass people today, but some more bad shots

We walked through Morocco

And then DM felt bad that DS was in the stroller (even though he hadn’t been fighting to get out) and wanted to pull him out. I said Okay, but I’m not watching him :teeth:

Here she is looking for help and realizing this was a bad idea :rotfl2:

Now I’m pretty sure it happened around this time, we had bought DS some orange juice and let him drink out of the small carton while in the stroller. Such a dumb idea. I’ll take the blame as I don’t know who gave it to him, but it spilled all over his pants. And he had no back-up pants. And it was starting to get cold :headache: I didn’t want him staying in that the rest of the evening, so thought it best to go back to the hotel to let him change, relax for a bit then hang out until dinner.

On the way out, DH’s pretzel craving took over

And this is when Pam and I fell waaaay behind DH. He’s a fast walker. He should compete, for reals. And I didn’t even realize how far ahead of us he really was until I found this in the PP download. You can see Pam and I in the background :lmao:

Pam and I took one last photo on our way out

Pam I had so much fun being able to hang out again on this day and be able to sit down for a meal! My family really enjoyed it as well! :goodvibes

He even offered to make breakfast! He went to the fridge, looked at the food and said, “I can wait till lunch!” :rotfl2:

Did he not want to cook bacon or just give up being domestic? :confused3 :lmao:

I know I’ve said this before, but DS was AMAZING in the mornings. I never broke down the stroller at night, so he would just roll it out and sit and wait for us, while watching TV.

This is just so cute. :goodvibes

This photo seriously, cracks me up every time I look it

He really is a cutie!

For sure we went on IASWM.

This totally confused me, it took me forever to figure out what you meant.

We shared some very good, but not colorful appetizers

I'm trying to figure out what Pam ate...

And our main courses came out quickly after

Still trying to figure it out. :scratchin

Pam swears by the Caramel Roll with Marshmallow Crème so I got that

Can't go wrong with that one!

Looks like you all had a great day and the PP pictures with your DH were pretty hilarious.

He even offered to make breakfast! He went to the fridge, looked at the food and said, “I can wait till lunch!” :rotfl2:

We've all been there with the completely uninspiring fridge contents, haven't we?

The only person not running behind was DS. I know I’ve said this before, but DS was AMAZING in the mornings. I never broke down the stroller at night, so he would just roll it out and sit and wait for us, while watching TV.

Wow! I would totally chalk this up to impressive parenting.

Yep, the only party

The hostess was probably thinking, "Boy, these people must really love Chinese food."

Check out my plate. I was full from the apps, I guess :lmao:

:rotfl2: Just saving room for dessert.

I told DH to let Pam design the car since she’s never done it. Didn’t stop him from giving his unwanted opinions

I guess it's a guy thing. :rolleyes1

We were literally the only ones in here

Wow, what's up with that? It must have been cool to have Epcot to yourselves.

Oh DH. He loves to crack himself up ::yes::

:rotfl2: Another guy thing. I mean, if we don't laugh, who will?

Pam, don’t be frightened, it’s just coffee!

:rotfl::lmao:

Someone had suggested that maybe it was character training? Whatever it was it was cool. Here’s a wide shot of that area

Nice! A little pixie dust with rare characters.

Not sure what was up with the Photopass people today, but some more bad shots

Yeah, they're really struggling with the lighting here.

Here she is looking for help and realizing this was a bad idea :rotfl2:

Be careful what you wish for! :rotfl:

What a fun day with Pam! Eeek on spilling orange juice on DS's pants...I had a lady spill her OJ on me on a plane. Its a gross sticky spill!

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter