I called in my room request, hope I can get what I want!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ShellyLynn3630, Apr 30, 2008.

1. ShellyLynn3630

ShellyLynn3630 DIS Veteran

Well I just did it. I called and put in my request for room location at All Star Sports for our family vacation in September. Pretty simple request, first choice Touchdown section and second choice Homerun Hotel. Actually we'll be going with other family members and they'll need a room to close to us so I hope that they can accomodate us all. Just two rooms needed. I know it is'nt a sure bet, but lets hope. :banana: :banana:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

Did you mention that you are traveling with another party. They should do a "travel with" on each room. You have a better chance of being close to each other that way.

4. GailT

GailT <font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag

Who do you call. I am staying concierge a t WL for Christmas and I like to be on the same floor as the longe, I have MS so walking is a challenge for me...just going to DW is but I am determined to see DW at Christmas

5. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Just once, I want to see a liar's pants on fire.

If staying in a Standard room, instead of a Deluxe room, you are on lounge (7th) floor.