I called CR desk to ask....

soarinup

I really am as mean as I look!
about CL rooms being open or not. They said they are not showing any closures or rehabs. Huh? I thought the 12th and 14th floors were closed for refurb to the suites?
Now granted, I may have been talking to someone not actually at the front desk, but what gives? I did see on the Dis that they temporarily shut down renovations, so have they suspended for an indefinite period?

12 floor was just rehabbed a few years back, not sure what you're talking about......

99% of all calls to what is listed as the resort phone numbers are actually answered by a call center who answer the phone with that resort name. This is because 99% of all calls can easily be answered by a call center so the front desk staff is able to handle the people that are standing in front of them at the desk. If they had to answer the thousands of calls that come in each day they wouldn't be able to service the desk properly.

The CM in the call center most likely checked his computer for notes on rehabs/refurbs and didn't see any.

12 floor was just rehabbed a few years back, not sure what you're talking about......
The suites on the 14th floor have been under reno. for a month or so, the new Health and Wellness suites, so they also closed the 12th floor for convenience. In August however they re-opened for an undetermined time. I am going 09-25-11 and wanted to know if they are closed or not

Only the 14th fl is being rehabed into the "wellness suites".
Yes, but on the Concierge thread, it had been quoted to having closed both floors, due to the dust and noise. And many people were moved to GF or the POLY because of the closures. No one has replied about any changes since July, but one Dis'er just got back last week from CR CL, so I am confused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter