I booked our cruise! A few questions from a new cruiser!

Fairy_Tale_Bride

DIS Veteran
WOO HOO! I just booked our cruise that sets sail May 13, 2007! We will be celebrating my birthday and our anniversary!! We are on the 4-night cruise! Does anyone know the exact itinerary for the 4-night cruise or where I can find this? Like...what days do we eat where, pirate night, etc. There isn't a formal night, right? Thanks! I'm excited! And has anyone ever gotten the gift baskets, etc? I've been looking into the birthday and anniversary stuff! :banana:

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
WOO HOO! I just booked our cruise that sets sail May 13, 2007! We will be celebrating my birthday and our anniversary!! We are on the 4-night cruise! Does anyone know the exact itinerary for the 4-night cruise or where I can find this? Like...what days do we eat where, pirate night, etc. There isn't a formal night, right? Thanks! I'm excited! And has anyone ever gotten the gift baskets, etc? I've been looking into the birthday and anniversary stuff! :banana:

All of the information you need to know to help plan your cruise can be found in the FAQ thread at the top of this forum. There are links to recent navigators with the theme nights & show schedule along with lots of other information, menus for the themes that you see in the navigators, and lots of other helpful info. :)

lbgraves said:
All of the information you need to know to help plan your cruise can be found in the FAQ thread at the top of this forum. There are links to recent navigators with the theme nights & show schedule along with lots of other information, menus for the themes that you see in the navigators, and lots of other helpful info. :)

I can't seem to find the information I am looking for in the threads. Would you mind helping me out? :)

Congrats on picking a 4 day cruise date! I know you will enjoy every moment on board! :goodvibes Don't worry you will find all the information you could ever want on these boards.

Congrats on booking your cruise!

You can also find intinerary information on disneycruise.com.

Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter