I beat the ticket increase but....

Dexican

Mouseketeer
I ordered our first two tickets a week ago. I was going to use my Disney Visa as much as possible in order to pay for my whole ticket using my Rewards Redemption Card but today's ticket increase announcement made me scratch that plan. So I bought my ticket today and unlike the first two where I got the conformation email and the e ticket almost instantly I got the conformation instantly but an hour and a half later still no e ticket. The CM on the phone said it can take up to 24 hours to get the E Ticket is that just lip service or true and what do I do if I don't get it?

I have the same issue, I just bet they are so overloaded that it's taking a while.

I printed out the paper with my confirmation number on it and waited for the email.. Finally I gave up and called. Super nice cast member looked it up and said we were set... If I did not get the email just to take the paper I have with the number on it and they will issue the tickets. She said they are going crazy with the price increase...

Placed our order almost an hour ago and still no tickets here either. Like PP said, I printed the confirmation page so at least I have that should the tickets decide to not show up. I imagine they are just swamped with the announcement of the price hike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter