I am so brainwashed, there is no hope.

twinsouvenirs

Mother of Dragons :)
I am watching the Disney Vacation promo video as a background while working, drinking out of a Disney mug, and dreaming of how many more points I should buy if I should get an anticipated salary bump.

There is no hope for me. I've snorted pixie dust. Is there a Disney rehab? I'd go there, if it was nicely themed.

I am watching the Disney Vacation promo video as a background while working, drinking out of a Disney mug, and dreaming of how many more points I should buy if I should get an anticipated salary bump.

There is no hope for me. I've snorted pixie dust. Is there a Disney rehab? I'd go there, if it was nicely themed.
"Brainwashed" is a term with so much baggage. I prefer to think that I've achieved a zen-like oneness with The Mouse. ;) Good luck with the raise! :earsboy:

We have owned since 2003, and I do spend less time thinking about our DVC ownership than I did for the first 10 years or so.:) However, each trip is anticipated with as much pleasure as one ever was!

Skylynx suggested I get "First visit" pins for each knee as I try out my new knees at SSR next month. You better believe I'll remember that phrase through out my July visit! Thank you, Skylynx!

Bobbi:teeth:

Love it, great idea!

My idea of an internal struggle: we did Hoop De Do in January. And September 2013. But it's so great, we should totally do it again this fall....

Once trapped as a mouse in the Disney trap, you can not get out.
Just lay back enjoy the ride.

It's hard for me to believe that people really go in for this Disney stuff. Come on people, grow up and take control of your lives!

We just go a new little dog and named him Mickey because he has black ears and I just programed the theme music from Soarin' to automatically play over our whole house sound system on weekends. :-)

:earsboy: Bill

We have owned since 2003, and I do spend less time thinking about our DVC ownership than I did for the first 10 years or so.:) However, each trip is anticipated with as much pleasure as one ever was!

Bobbi:teeth:

Ditto! It was all I thought about back in the 90s. Suddenly, it's become 'important' again as the family and interest grows. Back to considering the impact of time of year and weekend vs weeknight days.

So glad I'm not alone..I wear Disney printed scrubs to work...play Disney music to and from work and put my Disney lounge clothes on while relaxing with tea in my Tigger mug...
And that's just for starters...

It's hard for me to believe that people really go in for this Disney stuff. Come on people, grow up and take control of your lives!

We just go a new little dog and named him Mickey because he has black ears and I just programed the theme music from Soarin' to automatically play over our whole house sound system on weekends. :-)

:earsboy: Bill

Love the Soarin' idea!

You know it's funny that you posted this. I was at a training this week, and I was doodling Mickey Mouse heads on my paper. My coworker who is sitting next to me looked at me and said you never leave there do you? My response? Disney is a state of mind not a destination for me. People often "don't get it". It's so much more than a place.

It totally is a state of mind! And my husband asked me recently "what do you like so much about Disney? you're not obsessed with the movies, you're not into 'everything mickey'...." he just can't exactly get a handle on where my interest is rooted. And frankly, I'm not sure I can either---but I think it's that utopian urge in me...

And when people say things like "how did you get into Disney?" I have no idea how to answer.

I think I just love dreaming of family, sunshine, relaxation, entertainment...

So DH and I bought sneakers - DISNEY sneakers - at Vans last weekend. I have slip on Mickeys, he has Donald and Pooh Bear. Dd then needed the villains. OY.

So DH and I bought sneakers - DISNEY sneakers - at Vans last weekend. I have slip on Mickeys, he has Donald and Pooh Bear. Dd then needed the villains. OY.

My brother sent me a link to the Disney vans. I had to quickly shut it once I realized what it was or I knew I would have to buy them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!