• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am on Fire!!! :)

Mom2Em

<font color=red>Member of the SHY DIS'ers<br><font
I have been scrapbook mode!!... In 10 days, I have finished 48 pages!! That is definitely a record for me!! I hope I don't lose my spark!:(

Woo Hoo! You go, girl! I'm sure you'll be able to finish even more pages!!:) :)

Pam

WOW!!!!! I am in awe!!! I've never even come close to that! Fantastic! Keep up the good work :) :) :)

I was so proud of myself yesterday for getting 15 pages done! They're pretty simple, but at least they are done and not just sitting around in a box! I'm going to attempt to post some pictures in the next few days...I'll share them with all of you (if i can get them up)!

Twila

ME too! I finished a teacher album which had 48 pages! Granted it was the small CM book and one page really didnt' count, I just matted the sentence the kids wrote....
Plus I did finished DD ballet recital pictures. Not sure how many I did. But as usual next month I will do nothing! LOL

Well, my spark has fizzled a little but I am holding a steady trot of about 8-10 a week. Now if I could just catch up on time... I am about a year and a half behind!:p

You guys have inspired me! I've done 39 pages in two of my albums this past week. I am working on 40 and 41 right now. I had to stop today and go get more adhesive! I am stocked up and ready to work tomorrow too.

Keep up the good work!
Candi

I am totally in awe of everyone! I'm lucky if I can get five pages a week done, and that is when I'm not in school! I don't know how you all do it! You must scrapbook 24-7! Keep up the good work! If anyone cares to share some pictures of their pages, I would love to see them! I always get inspired by other people's work! Later!

Kristin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter