I am no longer a newbycruiser!!!

newbycruiser

May you live as long as you want and want to as lo
Went on our first cruise, it was awesome! I was so well prepared, I felt like a veteran crusier because of the boards and Dave, Barb and Tony's web site.

Just came back from the 4 day, missed hurricane Isabel.

If you didn't have a good time on your cruise, you have problems in your life, and you are probably a PITA...

Food: excellent
Service: excellent Dewa our server rocks!
Kids stuff: excellent
Entertainment: excellent, but Hercules sucked
Character meets; excellent
Movies: excellent
Shore trips: CC excellent, skip Nassau, it sucked

any questions, post me!

gail
no longer newbycrusier!

gail,
your the first person to say hurcules sucked. most of the time it was cool and other points (ei jokes) were great. we thought is was great and my DD7 loved it even more. but i see the rest of your cruise was great. cant wait to see when you post your 7 day cruise. trust me if you loved the 4 day you'll be headed for a 7 day next.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Welcome back! :)

Another poster asked about an altered itinerary; what changes did you experience?

She's not the first person, she's at LEAST the third since both my husband and I thought hercules was terrible. We were especially disappointed as we took the backstage tour on the Magic before the show and really WANTED to enjoy it, but just couldn't. Oh well!

Glad that you had a great time on your cruise (we did as well even if we didn't enjoy Herc, hated the movie too!). When's your next?

Lisa

Day 1: Castaway Cay, Captain Henry made SURE we got there. The weather was picture perfect! I guess they had had rain for some time.

Day 2: Nassau (yuck)

Day 3: Day at Sea

So the only change was CC first. I was sort of hoping for no Nassau and another port, but no.

Weather was fantastic, we had NO hurricane effects at all. The last night getting back was a little rough, but nothing really bad.

congrats, now you're a Veterancruiser! And I agree, if people do not have a good time on a cruise, they are a PITA, we'll probably hear what a terrible time they had shortly.... then again, they were probably not invited to the crew orgy either!!

A lot of us were wondering where the alternate itinerary took you, thanks for letting us know~

Originally posted by KYCruiseCrazy
gail,
your the first person to say hurcules sucked.

HARDLY!!!! We hated that show (didn't get it, thought it was stupid, etc.) I said that when we returned and have read it from other cruisers several times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter