I am looking for room suggestions for SSR

cp_princess

Mouseketeer
We are thinking about planning a trip to stay in a 1 bedroom at SSR. I have some questions about the 1 bedroom villas. Can anyone tell me if they have any 1 bedrooms that are on the corners of the buildings? Also, does anyone who has stayed at SSR, have any particular rooms that stand out for them? I'm sure from what I've seen that all the rooms are nice in their own ways. The grounds look beautiful from what I've seen as well. I've found topics with people discussing which area of the resort to request, but can't find much information on rooms. I know with some of the other non-DVC resorts I've seen people give tips on particular rooms that they loved and such. This is our first time at a DVC so I'm new to the whole experience (I'm sure you all could tell ;). I'm just asking because I know for instance, personally on our last trip we had two different rooms at POFQ and I ended up liking the corner room much better. Therefore I'm just looking for suggestions on what requests to put in when I try to reserve our room. TIA

I prefer to be in the Grandstand area in one of the two buildings next to the pool. You are the first bus stop and the main area is a short walk away. Your view will be mostly of the golf course that runs through that part of the resort, and possibly the canal from OKW to DTD. The Grandstand pool has a nice themed pool as well with a snack bar and kids water play area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter